New Seasonal Avatar Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. There it is.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Took 3 tries. *shakes fist* But less than 10K NP.

Ah. There it is.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Took 3 tries. *shakes fist* But less than 10K NP.

What was the price of the item you got it with? I'm still suspicious that you get it with cheaper items. My husband bought items over 500, and didn't get it. As soon as he bought one for 105, he got it immediately.

Has anyone got the avatar very recently? I've bought A LOT of rubbish, hope it's not retired yet!!!

Just as I posted that I got it!! Chokato Ghostkersandwich at 200NP - Good luck everyone!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the avatar this morning. I was so happy that it was still on because with so many people were on trying to get the avatar before halloween that by the time I bought something everything else was sold -_- I spent about 2-3K on Negg Pie which was the cheapest there....there were 7 in stock. I bought them all and on the 7th one I got the avatar! :D

What was the price of the item you got it with? I'm still suspicious that you get it with cheaper items. My husband bought items over 500, and didn't get it. As soon as he bought one for 105, he got it immediately.

Uhm. It was only like 2.5K np. lol I was surprised. I thought I might have to buy something more expensive.