New Seasonal Avatar Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Neopets is trying to create more NP sinks, is it possible that you have to buy a certain amount of NP worth of items from the shops before you are awarded the avatar? I bought a Sun Dried Techo Claw for only around 200 NP, and I'm curious as to the total amount people spent in the shops before they got the avatar (so if people who bought more expensive things got it on their first try, but those who bought cheaper things needed a few tries).

Wow, I can't believe what this has done to the stuff in those shops. Empty? Really? They are always filled with junk. I guess now I have to sit around and wait for restocks when say yesterday there was tons of junk in those shops. <_<

I haven't hit a single RS...this bites...

Edit: I finally hit a RS, made it to the haggle page, paid the full amount and sold out...Grr...

Edit 2x: Finally RSed Peanut Butter Spiders, no luck...

Edited by 7_rayne_7

I've RSed 5 items so far, but no avatar for me yet. :( Random avatars don't like me very much. It is taking too much time, lurking in shops that I don't actually care to restock from right now, only to not get the avatar. Well, back to trying for me.

EDIT: I got it on my next restock of Peanut Butter Spyders!

EDIT: I got it on my next restock of Peanut Butter Spyders!

So it was you that got the last spyders! :eh: Haha, yeah, I bought a pie but no avatar, went for the spyder next but they were all gone. Here's to hoping it won't take too many items. I usually have rather poor luck with the random avatars. Bah! Still haven't got the graveyard one, so many hours of refreshing.... :sad02:

FINALLY! After 4 tries of buying different things...TA-DA!

Buying : Skeith Juice Cocktail

What goes into Skeith juice? You just dont want to know...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 275 Neopoints!'

Anyone actually got it? I want to see how it looks...

The avatar is on the first post! :)

darklurker.gif

So far, I've only restocked three items, no avatar yet... didn't think it'd be that easy. :P

EDIT: Fifth time!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've bought three spooky foods items, but I still haven't gotten it. :( On a happier note, I didn't realize that snorkle snouts were sold at spooky foods! I'll have to keep that in mind for later, when the mad dash for the avatar is gone.

I've bought three spooky foods items, but I still haven't gotten it. :( On a happier note, I didn't realize that snorkle snouts were sold at spooky foods! I'll have to keep that in mind for later, when the mad dash for the avatar is gone.

I didn't know that! Not that it is much help to me, considering, as of late, I am broke in the nps department. I was scammed, all of my nps and good items, gone...

I just bought a Sun Dried Techo Claw for 200NP and I got the avatar!!! I'm so happy that I could get it at the 1st try :laughingsmiley: But I waited for an hour before I managed to buy anything at the Spooky Food shop...

Best of luck to those who are still trying!