The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 7

hrtbrk

It seems by the neoboards, the topic on each shelf is what the shelf clue is. I post them all below as I find.

(credit to this neoboard) http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=143882873&next=41

Theory of warfare: numerical

Things a skeith would eat - numerical order

History Jazzmosis - numerical

Doomsday weapons - ROYGBIV

Inedible Legumes of Brightvale - Number of sides of the symbol (starting with dot, ending with circle)

Forbidden lasagna Recipes-Orange Cat-sum of the numbers on the books, lowest to highest.

Harmless Faerie Facts ROYGBIV (symbols)

Cake and Pastries: rainbow

Help! I'm Trapped in a Bookshelf Factory = ROYGBIV

Transmogrification - shape sizes - starting with dot, line, triangle, square..

Prophecies = Colour order of shapes

(more to come)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mortog Toxicology Reports is also based on number of sides of the symbol. Just finished all of my shelves and got the message "Took you long enough! I guess you got this shelf organized, though... *grumble* All right, off with you then. Captain Brynn needs to search this room, and I don't want you getting in her way!"

Well, I know that once one entire shelf is stocked correctly, then it won't change later when you're trying to order other shelves. That should help some.

The orders I've seen so far is color, numerical, and a weird numerical order where you use the last digit to order them backwards, like mine was 301, 111, 871, 723, 923, 943, 386, 538, 578, 788.

Anybody else discover anything?

Once in the Archives, click on the dungeon-esque door on the left. Here you will have to organize the books accordingly.

*A book in the correct spot will stay there after you hit the bell.

^^The books DO NOT stay in the correct spot. I added a few to a shelf to see if they were in the correct position, and the ones that were there from the last bell are now gone from the shelf, and new one in diffrent positions

They do - but you have to put ALL the books up onto the shelves (even if you don't know where they go). If you hit the bell with some still on the floor, then he does knock down them all... including any correct ones.

Compiling a list of orders and symbols!

Terror mountain - (symbol - mountain) ordered from least to greatest number

Items found in the kitchen - (symbol - broom) ordered by rainbow color (dark red, red, orange, yellow, green, greeny-blue, light blue, blue, violet, black)

Look Behind You! (symbol - eye) same order as above: (dark red, red, orange, yellow, green, greeny-blue, light blue, blue, violet, black)

Inedible Legumes of Brightvale (symbol - bean) order ?

Forbidden Lasagna (symbol - orange cat, garfield?) least to greatest sum of digits

improbable revenge (symbol - dagger) least to greatest by sum of numbers Example:(111=3, 314=8)

Ineffective teleportation Spells (symbol - wand) reverse digits, then numerical

prophecies (symbol - mynci) order unknown to me

Cakes and Pastries (symbol - cake) rainbow, look above

Theory of Warfare (symbol - Axe) numerical order

n (symbol - π)Numerical, lowest to highest

Help! I'm trapped in a bookshelf factory (symbol - !) rainbow, look above

'S' Words (symbol - sword) same as ineffective teleportation spells

Korbat Psychology (symbol - tooth) least to greatest by sum

Stained Glass (symbol - glass shard)number of sides of shape (point, line, triangle, etc.)

They do - but you have to put ALL the books up onto the shelves (even if you don't know where they go). If you hit the bell with some still on the floor, then he does knock down them all... including any correct ones.

^^^oh! ok thanks...makes sense now!

When you write ROYGBIV, do you mean the color of the book, or the color of the shape (circle, triangle, line, square, pentagon, whatever) under the number?

Color of the Book for Help! I'm Trapped in a Bookshelf Factory

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Done! I hope this helps.

Stil don't have the third achievement though.

neopetsplot7.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The order is rainbow for the symbols. (Starting with the Dark dark red, and ending with black.)

Thanks, lol

Last one... Theory of Warfare... then I'm hoping it's all correct, haha

EDIT: noooo, i accidentally closed the window! D: I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!

I threw out the extra books before trying to get the Son, I am Disappoint Achievement. However, before I threw out anything I tried arranging the books randomly and didn't get the achievement. Can someone confirm whether you can still get the first achievement after you throw out the extra books?