The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 7

hrtbrk

Some more orders (finished it a second time so these worked for me anyway):

Prophecies: Symbol colour (dark red, red, orange, yellow, green, greeny-blue, light blue, blue, violet, black)

'S' Words: Order of the last digit from lowest to highest. If there are two numbers with the same last digit then look at the middle digit, again from lowest to highest.

Look Behind You!: Book colour (dark red, red, orange, yellow, green, greeny-blue, light blue, blue, violet, black)

π: Numerical, lowest to highest

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I threw out the extra books before trying to get the Son, I am Disappoint Achievement. However, before I threw out anything I tried arranging the books randomly and didn't get the achievement. Can someone confirm whether you can still get the first achievement after you throw out the extra books?

I am almost sure you need all 60 books on the shelves, in order to get the achievement. (thus filling the shelves in the process)

I threw out the extra books before trying to get the Son, I am Disappoint Achievement. However, before I threw out anything I tried arranging the books randomly and didn't get the achievement. Can someone confirm whether you can still get the first achievement after you throw out the extra books?

I had the same problem. Managed to get the achievement after a few tries by making sure there were no correct books on any shelf, e.g. if it was Cakes and Pastries then don't put any books with pictures of cakes on that shelf.

I tried that but it's still not working :(. So did you already throw away the extra books by the time you tried that?

Yeah, sorry I think you need all the books to get it. I also threw them away the first time and was not able to get the achievement. Had to finish it once and then go back and do it again to finally get it.

Symbol for Theory of Warfare anyone? ):

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Didn't even bother throwing the other books out, lol...

"Took you long enough! I guess you got this shelf organized, though... *grumble* All right, off with you then. Captain Brynn needs to search this room, and I don't want you getting in her way!"

okay.. I'm going back to make sure I get another achievement. At least now, I have an idea of what to do

This guide is pretty sweet:

http://www.neopets.com/~Cd

but it's still missing quite a few book categories.

**Numerical**

Jazzmosis (saxophone)

Terror Mountain (mountain)

Math Symbol (pi)

Things Skeiths Won't Eat (bread loaf)

Theory of Warfare (axe)

**Rainbow by Book**

Doomsday Weapons (bomb)

Look Behind You (eye)

Harmful Faerie Artifacts (orb/ring)

Things You Find in the Kitchen (broom)

Help! (exclamation)

**Number of Sides of Shapes**

Transmogrification (potion)

Inedible Legumes of Brightvale (pea pod)

Stained Glass (sideways piece of glass)

Incorrectly Labeled Books

Mortog Toxicology (skull)

**Rainbow by Geometric Shape (circle, straight line, triangle, teal square, maroon pentagon, black, purple, orange, green, light blue)**

Cakes and Pastries (slice of cake)

Harmless Faerie Artefacts (Smiley)

Histories (mynci)

Prophecies (mynci)

Slow Moving Dipping Mechanisms (claw)

**Sum of the digits, then small to large (example: 231=2+3+1=6)**

Implausible Revenge Scenarios (sideways pointing dagger)

Lasagna (Garfield)

Potpourri (leaf)

Korbat Psychology (tooth)

**Reverse digits, then small to large (example: 231=132)**

Miscellaneous (question mark)

Rhymes with Jurples (yellow cloud)

Ineffective Teleportation Spells (magic wand)

S-words (sword)

Potent Potables (test tube)

RAINBOW = Dark red, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, light blue, royal blue, purple, black