Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a Battledome Weapon they're not using that is stronger than my 8-icon Steaming Skeem Potion? I want to hit the 40 mark for Brutes but I'm only on 10 and I'm already having trouble with them.

I'm willing to buy, just NM me.

--

In other news, what do you think could be better than a Super Icy Negg?

Unfortunately all 1P Battledome Opponents get registered with 0 Intelligence, so the boosters don't exactly work.

ah so that weapon is useless for a one player character. joy, nvm then ^^;;

on another note, i keep noticing anything like this gives out war prizes. and there really good weapons too.... im kind of praying ill get a free war weapon from this and my tedious work of killing upto 200 shadows will be worth it. i highly doubt ill get so lucky though.

*sigh* Looks like 21 is it for me. I can't even pull a draw anymore. I'm training up Lili's endurance, but it's slow work... I could go for Defense, but it's a long way from the boost... Thoughts? Which should I train?

End: 30 (soon to be 31)

Str: 37

Def: 23

Should I go for the 55 strength boost or the 35 defense boost?

Found a cheap way to heal after tying or losing. It works for my pet with 21 HPs.

1. Heal at least 1 Hp

2. Fight Punchbag Bob. Make sure you have a constant healing item (like a Scorchstone or Scroll).

3. Use the healing item.

4. Go to Status to withdraw from the fight with Punchbag Bob.

5. You are now healed and ready. to fight

Only bad thing is, I found this out after using up most of my Healing Potions!

o_0

That was odd.

Amusing though.

Anywho. I've decided my role from here on in will be puzzler and tier page watcher. I'll report as soon as it mentions Furies, or a new tier. But as for battling in said tiers? I'm done.

im still going upto the 200 i said id get for shadows. im staying at 40 brutes right now till furys come out so that im actually doing something during the final rounds.

i think im gonna chill for a bit and wait for the furys. i cant keep fighting like this. my pet cant take the damage the shadows are doing to him. >=O

FURIES OUT!

HP: 40

HP gain/win: 4

Five of a Kind

Beat each type of wraith at least 5 times.

Woo!

Oddly enough, the Furies haven't been announced on the battle updates page.

Furies are up! Five of a Kind is confirmed as 5 of each, I believe--I got it on my fifth Fury kill.

ETA: Repeatedly ninja'd. I must be slowing down in my old age.

For those of you who are having trouble getting five kills on each type, do you think a loaner weapon thread would help? I've got a spare weapon or two I might be willing to lend out, if it will do any good. How many icons are your current weapons doing?

It's okay, Balance. We frequently ninja each other on here with exciting news. :P

EDIT: See? :laughingsmiley:

lol ya i kinda outfoxed everyone here by being able to kill 10. i acieved the achievement twice in the first wave im proud of that.

From Into the Fray:

10th October 17:06 - Just when things seemed to be going our way, a new kind of wraith has joined the fray: the Shadow Wraith Fury! Mighty and terrible, only the most powerful Neopets can stand before them. Things aren't looking good for Hanso, Xandra, and the others.

EDIT: Many people on the NB seem to think that the 5th tier will be the final tier. I think this is a leftover from the speculation that 5oaK might be achieved by qualifying for five tiers. But they still seem convinced...

Announcements