Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im at 98 and i am gonna quit after the next wave for these guys. although they still arnt posing a problem for me... :S

I could see myself fighting them till they have maybe 150/175 hp, then I'd probably start drawing.

But still. I wonder what's the highest number of kills so far lol. I am sure some extremely eager soul has already defeated 200+ of them.

someone clamed on the neoboard to of beat 350 some of them weather thats true or not idk. its possible if there pet is higher level than mine though.

i dont think i could do that even with a super strong pet. too tedious.. and i sorta feel bad for the wraiths cuz they are kind of cute, :wub_anim:

I'm only Level 26 and I've defeated 85, so it's entirely possible that someone's got 200+ already. But 300? Maybe not.

mines level 50 but with bad gear ive managed 113 i could do more i just dont feel like it right now. my point in that is, if im level 50 and have that many, then someone could fairly easily kill over 350 with there pet if its way higher than mine.

200+ ? Please. Some eager soul has killed FOUR hundred plus. Why, I don't know. My guess is that they have ridiculously well-trained battle pets and can whip out kills like *snaps* that.

I'm only Level 26 and I've defeated 85, so it's entirely possible that someone's got 200+ already. But 300? Maybe not.

300 kills would be no problem at all--my pet would still be taking them out in the first turn. It would be tedious, though, and I hate to think how many kills it would take before they started to become a threat. I generally don't push the lowest rank critters that hard in a war, anyway; I like to leave them as easy fights that I can use to score a quick full heal for fighting opponents that can actually beat me. I'm at 59 kills now. I'll probably push on to 100 or 200, just in case they count for something, then back off and wait for the next rank.

I suspect my pet felt a little silly defending himself from a critter he could kill with Scorch, just to get the Deed. :D

Well then welcome, ST! (Is ST alright?)

I've managed to get in a few more kills. I'm hoping to get 50 pure kills, so if draws aren't included, I'll still have a chance of meeting the cap.

EDIT: It would appear TNT is awarding participants with award tiers every 750k wraiths killed. First award: Bubbling Goo.

EDIT: It would appear TNT is awarding participants with award tiers every 750k wraiths killed. First award: Bubbling Goo.

It's nice to have some direct reward for the battling, even if it is very minor. I'm doing my bit, anyway. I took out 342 before taking a break. I'll pummel some more when another batch comes in. Watching a movie at the same time helps with the tedium.

On a different note, my pet's mood does seem to be dropping awfully fast while battling. I don't recall it doing that in previous wars or regular one-player battles, so it may be something plot-related. Either way, Waedd's toy collection is getting a workout along with his weapons.

I decided to stop, since I was having difficulty beating one now.

I'm at 113 at the moment, but I'll try to qualify for each of the Tiers.

Side Question: What should I upgrade if I'm currently using 2 Mults (8 icon), 1 Heal (30), and 5 "Bombs" (7-9/5), and what to? I want to make battling at least a little easier.

Announcements