Sand-dunes and Sandstorms - A Neopets RP

Parry

((Super Squirrel, just to let you know, the Petpets are missing for a plot-related reason))

Beta's eyes narrowed even more. "Hmpfh. You're just in for the money." Alesha was also looking cautious, and without warning Beta suddenly stormed forwards and tried to trample onto Cartelian. In that same movement, Alesha swiftly armed herself with her Sakhmetian Spear, her eyes wild and alert, her reflexes ready to fight.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just then, a figure jumped out of a third story window, followed by an even bigger figure.

Alesha gasped, and put her weapon down.

'JB? Are you all right?'

The other figure, meanwhile, was stirring. He grabbed the weapon that Alesha had dropped, and pointed it straight at Cartelian, who was trying to escape.

You stole the petpets, I know you did!

JB had finally awoken. He looked up and saw the glittering blue eyes of Alesha, gazing into his.

"Are you okay?" Alesha asked.

Neither of them noticed that a raging sword fight was being held behind them.

"If you are, I am." Said JB.

"Uh, guys? I think Sakmhet's at war, and you two had better start helping!" Beta cried from behind them.

(I thought so. Shes lying about having them)

Cartelian pulled out the dagger in a flash and stabbed at Beta's left leg. Rolling away without the dagger she grabbed the spear from the large neopet, broke it in half on her leg, and threw the severed peices at the gaurd rushing over. He was thwacked in the head by one peice and thudded to the ground. Without a weapon she fled through the streets, knocking over carts to slow down any who dared to pursue her.

As Vickels walked he heard some gossiping villagers talking about a local fight.

"-In Sakhment city. One gaurd down, not severely injured though"

"I heard the theif stabbed someone."

"No, then the whole city would be after her"

"It is. Gaurds are everywhere in Sakhment and I bet it'll be the same here in Quesala soon enough."

((Super Squirrel, that's a bit too godmoddy - Beta and Alesha do have quick reflexes as well, y'know, and they're not exactly pushovers like you've made them to be. I'm going back to when you try to get Alesha's spear off her hands.

And guys, can we please try not to be so godmoddy? Taking control of someone's character is considered godmodding - just post as your own characters, and wait for the others to react to that post.))

Alesha wasn't having any of this. The moment Cartelian grabbed her spear, Alesha immediately resisted, turning it into something of a mini tugging contest; Beta, despite being wounded, attempted to gore the thief herself. Their fight, however, was cut short when Marik and Alpha, followed by two other Sakhmetian Guards, came riding towards them. Marik was already brandishing his scimitar, and he vociferated, "STOP!" Alesha took the chance to give her spear an almighty tug just as the guards surrounded them, and three blades pointed at Cartelian.

Ooc/ Er JB, you're kinda rping Nom's characters.

And changed.

It's hard not to.

Meanwhile, frank4t was walking, slowly, down the stairs, waiting for someone to say "April Fools!" or for him to wake up.

While he was wondering when that would happen, he accidentally tripped himself and fell down two flights of stairs.

JB, meanwhile, only wanted Alesha's well being. He jumped in the air, and jumped on Cartelian, knocking him over before the guards could attack him.

Meanwhile, the Fountain Faerie was wishing she had a Rockfish, and went to Sahkmet to find a poor, injured Neopets to give a Quest to.

Cartelian hit the ground with the various weapons pointed at her and JB clinging to her. "Well, quite the predicament, eh? You forgot to secure the area though- ah, theres my help now." When the gaurds turned to look at her imaginary help she, in one swift movement elbowed one gaurd, kicked another, and fell on top of the third, while also grabbing a scimtar from one of the stunned gaurds and slashing out at JB, not sure whether she hit or not. Coming away with a bloody cut on her back and a scimtar in her hand she dashed away and took to the air.

frank4t was lying unconscious in the basement of the hotel he was staying in. It took him a few minutes to wake up, but when he did, he looked around and saw tons of Jewels and gold!

'I wonder why they have such horrible room service?' he thought, looking around.

JB was wondering how he could save the day when Cartelian jumped up from under him, did some fancy movement,swished a sword at JB(which missed, luckily) and started to fly away.

"Not on my watch!" He yelled, grabbing on to Cartelian.

Marik was the first to get back up, and Alesha immediately darted over to him. "Brother, are you OK?" she demanded solicitously. When he answered he was, their immediate attention went to Beta; Marik pulled the dagger out (Beta bore the pain with composure, even though her eyes watered) and gingerly wrapped it in a handkerchief he had on him.

"We can use this to try and identify who that person was," he explained as he placed the evidence carefully on his belt. Alesha nodded, and carefully took Beta into the city and to where the Emergency Supplies were. During the whole fight, Alesha had been completely unaware of JB, but Marik spotted him chasing after Cartelian.

Cartelian coudn't bare JB's weight and hit the ground when they were flying over the desert. She leapt away as soon as they went down. "You shouldn't have followed me kid, this is a dangerous place" With that she darted forward and knocked him out cold with a swift kick to the head. She backed up a bit then tok to the air again with a running start.

After an hour of flying, she saw it. A large rock with a white arrow made of chalk drawn on it. She landed and hastily located the hidden entrance to her hideout. She entered and closed the door above her after making sure it was impossible to locate her hideout from outside without knowing where to look.

But it was locatable.

The Fountain Faerie still hadn't found someone to give a quest to, so she went to the hideout, and she found Cartelian!

frank4t, meanwhile, was thinking

"I feel like I'm dead. But if I'm dead, I can't feel. But if I can feel, I can't be dead. But how else would I feel dead?

JB, after being fell on, landed, face down, unconscious. Nobody knew where he was.

While the Cybunny in the Emergency Supplies tent was looking over Beta's wound, a sudden cry from outside caught Alesha's attention. Beta nodded at her, as if to give her permission to leave her for a while, and the Aisha left the tent to see the ruckus was about. A large crowd were already gathered around the Petpet Stall, and Alesha joined them. She craned her neck, and could just about see a very disgruntled Peopatra complaining to a guard.

"This is the last straw!" she bellowed. "If I find another Petpet has gone missing, I swear I will skin that Neopian responsible alive!" It was the first time Alesha had seen her so angry, and even the guard was somewhat reluctant.

"Miss Peopatra, please, we are doing everything we can to find your missing Petpets." This did not impress the Peophin, who only looked even angrier.

"Well hurry up, for goodness sake! I'm loosing my business!" she yelled. A member of the crowd demanded to know which Petpet had gone missing. "An Anubis - that's two Scarabugs, one Geb and one Anubis missing!" She continued to shout at the guard for some time, before storming back to her stall.

((Is the RP still open? I'd like to apply.

Username: livvy

Name: Lilianaveranaliciana (Don't worry, she'll go by Lili)

Colour and species: Aisha, Blue but just waiting for her owner to paint her Desert

Petpet: Delfin

Petpetpet: N/A

Home: Neopia Central

Personality: Shy and intelligent, slow to speak, but quick to reach out to others

Other: Lili is a shy little Aisha from a small town near Neopia Central. She is visiting the Lost Desert as an exchange student, and hopes to move there once she graduates and work as an archaeologist. She had to leave her dear Delfin back home due to the desert heat, but has befriended a roaming Mauket.

Hope that's acceptable.))

((livvy, yes it is [the main page does say I'm still accepting...]))

Alesha immediately conveyed everything to Beta. "Something definately isn't right, especially if they're vanishing in daylight. Judging by Peopatra's looks, I doubt she would have got her figures wrong." Beta said nothing, and Alesha gradually fell silent. They knew they couldn't do anything to help, no matter how much they wanted to.

Meanwhile, Marik and Alpha were in the desert again. The Lutari had seen JB chase after their suspect, except he hadn't returned, and that was enough to cause worry. He was right to be so; the moment he saw JB, he immediately got off Alpha and kneeled beside him. He impulsively checked for a pulse, and when he found one, he steadily took JB onto the back of Alpha and galloped back to Sakhmet, with every intention of going to the Emergency Supplies tent.

JB started to wake up. He looked around and saw he was on a stretcher. then he fainted again.

frank4t, though, was unconsiously worrying about his brother. "I hope he doesn't get hurt" he seemed to of found himself thinking.

((okay. you can start anytime now.))

frank4t was waking up. He was ready to jump up the stairs, and find JB. The only problem was, he wasn't in the basement anymore. He was in a brown back, being carried away.

JB finally woke up, feeling much better but still afraid. He didn't know where his brother was. He didn't know anything, except that Alesha was OK

((livvy, accepted =D I presume that technically, the Mauket's your Petpet in this?))

"Poor guy," said Marik to Alesha, his eyes looking down at JB. "He chased after that thief, and got knocked out himself." Although the Cybunny had declared JB to fine, it was still hard not to worry.

"Yeah ... did you see that other Neopian, by the way?" asked Alesha. The confused look on her brother's face answered her question, and she described frank4t to him. When he replied he did not, the Aisha added, "Oh, OK. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him since I watched him go to that hotel..."

Liliana grunted as she dragged the stretcher with the strange Desert Bori on it. She had found him while she and her professor were examining some newly-found ruins. The Bori seemed dazed, though not seriously hurt.

Liliana noticed that the Bori had lapsed back into consciousness. She glanced at her professor, an aged Desert Eyrie. He nodded, and she asked tentatively, "Er, um, are you alright? What's your name?"

((EDIT: Wait. JB, where are you??))

Upon arriving in Sakhmet, Liliana was greeted by a group of Neopets who seemed to recognize the Bori on the stretcher. They took the stretcher from her, and she followed them, hoping to get an explanation of how the Bori had ended up in the middle of the desert.

frank4t was struggling inside a brown bag. He eventually started to use his pointed edges , and made a small whole in the bag. Outside, he saw JB!

He started to yell, but he realized he mouth had been taped shut. So he moved as violently as he could.

JB, however, was talking to Alesha and the others about a slightly exaggerated story on how he almost beat the thief, when he looked outside. He saw someone carrying a shaking bag, and pointed outside.

Although Alesha barely believed much of JB's story, her immediate attention was captured by the bag. She murmured something to her brother, before she progressed towards it. With her spear, she poked a careful and cautious hole, and immediately jumped back.

frank4t yelled so loud the tape restraining him fell off! "That really hurt!" he yelled.

But that was the least of their concerns. The stranger was slowly walking away, before breaking into a run when he saw everybody look at him.