The Faeries' Ruin Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good!! It's started! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there a step we have to do today or just wait untill tomorrow for the news and a new chapter? this is my first plot with the comics and such.

I wish they wouldn't make the comics flash ugh I hate hovering over each panel to read what's going on. Why can't it just be like a normal comic?? :T

The art's pretty, though.

Agreed! Neopets tends to make things "better" like that that actually make them worse...

But I'm excited for a new plot. I hope battling and puzzles, but we'll see...

its not neopets so much as nickolodian telling them how to do it {am i spelling nickolodian right?} anywhoo, i seriously think jazan is at least more knowledgeable on he lets on {rubs chin} he clams he was there 1 hour before the rouge ixi....

YAY!!! It has begun. Anyone know if there is actually a step to do with the first chapter, or is it just there to introduce the characters to us?

i havent found any steps right now. i remember atlas of the ancients you clicked on them in very specific spots {alfter much clicking alass this is not the case} so i dont think there is at the moment but id be HAPPY to be prooven wrong.

Finally! I couldn't get home fast enough for this :P The whole comic thing kind of reminds me of Atlas of the Ancients. I couldn't do that plot because the only computers I had access to at the time wouldn't load the comics. At least I can do this one since I have my own computer now!

have no complaints thus far.. story looks good and pardon me but that Hanso looks like a very attractive naughty boy. omg i think i might have a crush on him angel.png

I know what you mean. King Altador said something along the lines of Hanso looking "unsavory" and I totally disagree with him in every possible way :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh this is nothing. i went on the plot board and found people actually made a patition to unstone the PIE the faerie was holding. not the faeries or there jewelery! the PIE! and i agree too many people have a crush on the hanso guy already.

I know what you mean. King Altador said something along the lines of Hanso looking "unsavory" and I totally disagree with him in every possible way :wub_anim:

on the contrary, i agree with him and it makes him all the more appealing. unsavory boys tickle my fancy :P *schoolgirl giggle*

But seriously, i dont think Hanso is the villain here. He's more like an appealing anti-hero in my opinion.