The Faeries' Ruin Begins!

hrtbrk

I don't think Hanso is a villain either, he's just portrayed that way so that he is suspected but the culprit will be someone who probably isn't obvious. Gosh, haven't you guys ever seen a mystery before? :P Kidding, kidding! I bet it's sloth the "happiness faerie." That would be silly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not neopets so much as nickolodian telling them how to do it {am i spelling nickolodian right?} anywhoo, i seriously think jazan is at least more knowledgeable on he lets on {rubs chin} he clams he was there 1 hour before the rouge ixi....

Hmm, I thought the same thing...he seems a bit suspicious. Wasn't he a villain at one point? I originally started Neo just before the Lost Desert plot and was too new to realize that something was going on at the time, so I don't remember much about it. He doesn't have an entry in the Neopedia, but if you look him up in the search bar, one of the things that comes up is the item for the real-life Neopets game card -- it's a black card, so at least in the RW card game he was classified as a villain. Arrgh...the comic is pretty, but I want a plot step! :P

*yawn*

It's just Faeries. And I've never liked them. Not going to bother with this.

Anyway, I'm off to do my dailies.

*clicks on The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity*

OH NO!

This area is not available, because all the Faeries of Neopia have been turned to stone!

Perhaps there's some way you can help solve this mystery?

:mellow:

:grrr:

WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!?!?!? I BET IT WAS ELIV THADE!!!!!!!!!! That's it! I'm on the case!

I honestly don't think that Hanso's the villain here. ( And no, I'm not basing this off of the fact that he is the cutest Ixi I've ever seen ;) ) I don't think it would be that obvious, and they said that it would take a lot of power to turn all the faeries to stone like that. And looking at Hanso I don't see him having that much power, especially since he ended up in trouble a few times since if he had that much power he probably would have used it sooner.

But I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. ;)

ok i would like to adress a logic point. {ducks the tomatos and jumps over the donky kong barrel that was thrown at me for daring to use the word ""logic""}

X.X ok heres what im thinking hanso is only the first of two new main characters. off to the left of hanso theres a female woman that looks like shes holding a spell book. i think she's going to be introduced probably round part three. mostly because the second one will likely be filler with hanso telling what he knows. anyways on this page

http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/

up and to his left you'll see either woman or a man im not entirely sure. but im seriously supprised im the only one who cought that!

*goes back and looks at faerie page real quick*

Well what do you know, there is somebody there. *shrugs* I honestly wasn't paying much attention on that, this is my first actually plot so I have no idea what I'm looking for. But your probably right, the next chapter will probably focus on Hanso and what he knows.

And back the thing you said before. Logic? *laughs hysterically* Nothing in Neopia has any logic to it! Well, unless they've made up their own in there somewhere.

But if it did have any logic to it then yes, there probably is another character going to be introduced in the story somewhere. Not to mention the villain, which we have no idea who that is as well.

This looks likes its going to get interesting very fast...

well for sure one new character and the eye on that circle is the eye of rah the sightless eye {whistles a bit} dont ask how i know that anywhoo what i do know is thats egyption {lost desert perhaps?} maybe the return of jazans father? only time will tell however i will do my best to make this ""interesting"" >=D

-- EDIT --

also may i please direct your attention to BELOW that theres a set of eyes on the same circle in the EXACT marks of jazan? {whistles again}. without a shadow of a doubt its either jazan or his father in my mind now. and if i recall they said that it was a curse. sloth doesnt use magic. jazan and his father DO

That's most definitely a possibility. But it might be too early to tell, but now that you mention it it could quite possibly be one or the other.

But you know, TNT is kind of getting on my nerves a little bit lately. I mean, having a Faerie festival and then having Faerieland practically shut down until we do this plot? What kind of festival is that? But I admit, plots are kind of fun, but I would like to have Faerieland back up and running soon.

i suspect a three page plot. by the end of it faerie land will be restored the villain will get there cummupins and things will move on.

also i agree shutting down faerie land is a real pain. i mean the hidden tower even?!?!?!?!?!?!? its FAYORA! how can she be turned to stone like that.

Whoever this person is must be pretty powerful is he/she/it can turn Fyora to stone. I mean she's like the most powerful faerie out of them all, what in Neopia can overpower her?

But yeah, this plot shouldn't last too long. They can't leave Faerieland down for a long time. ( Well I hope not anyway ) I've been dying to go to the Healing Springs to heal my pet since she won't take a potion for some odd reason, but can't since THERE ARE NO FAERIES! Gosh darn it TNT. You really know how to push our buttons yet still be happy with your newest idea/plot/whatever at the same time.

Whoever this person is must be pretty powerful is he/she/it can turn Fyora to stone. I mean she's like the most powerful faerie out of them all, what in Neopia can overpower her?

But yeah, this plot shouldn't last too long. They can't leave Faerieland down for a long time. ( Well I hope not anyway ) I've been dying to go to the Healing Springs to heal my pet since she won't take a potion for some odd reason, but can't since THERE ARE NO FAERIES! Gosh darn it TNT. You really know how to push our buttons yet still be happy with your newest idea/plot/whatever at the same time.

forgive the unreleated note but feed your pet regular food that restores hp.

and ill be happy with some new items from this plot. i would like a new background for my display. {i collect them}

Finally! I've been waiting for something to happen. So, it's a plot after all. I've never been around for the beginning of an official one and taken it seriously until now. I'm excited. Don't let us down, TNT!

It looks like it's going to be interesting. It's just beginning to pick up the pace. I mean, look! It's King Altador! Any plot with him in it has GOT to be a good one.

That King Jazan... I hope he sticks around for the plot too. He doesn't look too rough. *giggles*

right am i the only one noticing a lot of girls eye goggling the plot characters? {raises eyebrow} anyways i dont know what to expect but perhaps this MIGHT just also give us lutari island or sink the island or something... ohhhh that'd be neat "the ruins of lutari"

I doubt this has anything to do with Lutari. It's too far removed from the Lutari.

And yes, I've noticed too. Does it bother you? :laughingsmiley: The characters are cute, what can I say? Every girl has a little thing for the "bad boy" every now and then. And if the "bad boy" happens to be a pixelized adorable Ixi... why not? It's harmless. And really now... have you SEEN that smile of his? WHOO! ;)

Cuties bring out the weird side in all of us. xD

Anywho. Back to the plot. :P I don't really feel a new world coming out of this one... but I could be wrong. It feels more like a puzzle plot than a discovery plot to me.

well i forsee lutari getting involved in this somehow. but we'll have to take our time and deduce from the clues what is and is not to occure in a orderly fashion. this is only the very start we'll have to wait and see it would be kind of awkward for them to release moltara and another whole new world in the same year. {THINK OF YOOYU BALL TNT!!! THINK OF YOOYU BALL!!!}

... Thank you. I now have "Whole New World" stuck in my head. xD

Good plan. Figure it out as it happens. Only a few hours ago we weren't even sure it was really going to be a plot.

You know, I've never been around for the speculation period of a plot before. It's frustrating, because no one has any definite answers yet.

ive already submitted my theory on the matter. i beleave there strong valid points ment to be either misleading or informitive. the ring hanso is holding there though speaks volumes about whats to occure.

PS: your welcome. :P

MmmHmm. That boy is hiding something, that's for sure. There is obviously more here that meets the eye, and Hanso seems to be in the middle of it somehow.

But we had better get some sort of prize thing out of this since Faerieland is going to be down for a while. Oh, and thanks for the tip, my picky pet won't take a potion to save her life.

And its best if we just wait and see at least until the next chapter before we start making any assumptions, since just about everything TNT releases its always harder then you think it will be. Come on TNT, what's the matter with you? Are you trying to fry our brains with puzzles and riddles galore?