TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just so curious as to where they're taking the story line next. I'm completely baffled when it comes to ideas of who's responsible... though I do think Xandra has been acting strange. I hope we get at least a comic today, with some answers, or hints at answers.

Hmm as much as I am dreading more battledome fights, I wish they would get the step out lol. And I really enjoy the GMC so I dont want it ti be postponed. But they have already seemed to postpone the plot for a long time. So Im not really sure how they are gonna do it.

*starts dreaming*

Maybe they took all the complaints into consideration, changed plans, and get rid of the last BD step.

I like this! We can all hope right. *dreams along with you* I'm so hoping they're done with it. I'm sure most changed their minds about war/BD plots now.

I think its due to the fact even hardcore battledome people aren't interested anymore. The plot would literally stall out if a third battle popped up suddenly. I mean first wave "easy peasy" second wave after a 7 day siege "OH MY GOODNESS STOP ATTACKING US ALREADY WE SURRENDER!!" third wave all I see is "Game over man, I BLIPPING quit!"

I think its due to the fact even hardcore battledome people aren't interested anymore. The plot would literally stall out if a third battle popped up suddenly. I mean first wave "easy peasy" second wave after a 7 day siege "OH MY GOODNESS STOP ATTACKING US ALREADY WE SURRENDER!!" third wave all I see is "Game over man, I BLIPPING quit!"

I mean, I think I'd enjoy it more, if my pet was ready. In the previous BD parts, I borrowed an amazing BD pet, and I had so much fun with it. (To a certain extent.) But now, I'm dreading it, because I don't know what the next challengers would be like. My Shoyru could probably handle the lowest one or two, like last time. But that's about it.

So... I vote for puzzles for the rest of the plot.

*starts dreaming*

Maybe they took all the complaints into consideration, changed plans, and get rid of the last BD step.

Then they get me. And I'm angry then. It's not nice. -.-

While I see what this is going, it's really not a problem. The wars battles run on a set timer with everything, including the ending. So, when the battle comes out, they don't have to wait till the end of it to release next part, only until the last set of challenger have been released + a day. This would be the best way, since at that point, the normal ppl have capped and lost interest.

Then there is the stupid limited challenger system. Even more stupid on battle 2. (Main reason ppl wanted it to end) I don't approve of the limited system at all (Jst give teh challengers for us till the end of war :K), since it will limit real battlers from getting goodlooking wins and such. If such a system has to be implemented, for the next battle (9 challengers?) could be something like this: There's always 7 different challenger availalbe. When one of the "ends", another set of some other one comes to replace it.

The main up is the fact that there will be no drought, and the slowing of one challenger (Destroyers lol) won't drag for 4 hours -.- This still limits players on not battling freely, and might even be better, or atleast more fun system. In the later parts, where the difficult ones go slowly, Minions and such go with moderate speed still, and the serious battlers can kill the toughies in peace, without having to rush.

...wow, ranty post.

Indeed, I think the challenger waves weren't exactly the best way to implement the battle steps. But as far as motivation goes, I think I'm sticking with my old "tier 100 prize is an SuAP" idea. :P

And the comic is just two pages...Ugh, I know I should be grateful for an update, and I am, but is it too much to ask for another puzzle or something?!

Announcements