TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

It would be awesome if we got more BD challengers AND a puzzle! :)

Ps. How do you guys know that the news are coming today? I believe that the next news post will be only tomorrow.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im back. My bussiness venture didn't go quite so well this weekend {boo} but i am here to cover the plot {YAY!}

There should be a plot update but no word on if its a step of just a comic. personally I am hoping for just a comic today.

TNT said on Friday's news that there would be a plot update on Monday, and today is Monday, so that's how we know.

Still think so? :D

EDIT: the new are in and still nothing, just as I suspected.. :(

I'd love to see another plot point come out but I'm probs gonna be in bed before it does - our clocks went back and my brain is now desperately telling me it's bed time even though my clock is telling me it isn't...

I'd like a puzzle next though, as I am still training my pet in the battledome department, and my next 14 codestones have to go towards level...

Eh, I still hold that patience pays off in this respect - better a great plot step late than a glitchy one early. :yes:

TNT is fired. There was no plot update, as they said there would be.

Quoted!

I have mixed feelings on this non-update. It means that I wasn't late for it because of drama and get to be here when it first arrives (assuming it's tomorrow), but it also means GRR, NO PLOT STEP on the Neoboards. :guiltysmiley: ...I think I'll just avoid them for today. No need to venture into the madness with no information to retrieve anyway.

I'm really hoping the release today is something interesting, even if it's just a comic. I'd love for it to be either, completely unexpected, or have some new explanation for some of the things going on.

At the rate this is going, I'm thinking the plot update will only be up with tomorrow's news. :(

I'm thinking/hoping it will be up with today's, since they've had since... sometimes long ago... to get it going.

I'm no longer predicting anything TNT does. I'm just hopeful something happens today. Even a comic would be nice.

Same here. I just don't believe anything they say about the plot anymore and will not predict anything, but it would be nice if we get the next step by Christmas! :mellow:

Announcements