TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten that response when i have done my dailies right after they reset at midnight. i usually have to wait 20 min or so than try again and get the prize.

Same here, i got that after I finshed the plot. That was only a couple of days ago. Haven't yet gone back for anything because I haven't had the proper computer time, here at school proxies don't allow me to see maps or anything so I have to wait till I get to my bro's house.

Good idea, Shadaw, making the page slightly ahead of time. (And putting in big capital letters that it's not out yet. You can ask a mod to change that when it finally does come out. :yes:

I thought it was a good idea, btw people THAT'S THE ALTADOR PLOT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE. please, refrain from speculating that it is.

{stretches} what im doing there is, its not out yet i admit but i thought by making the thread earlier in the day. before the mod even fixes it people can go there and immediately start posting what they know. i plan on reading through all of it and revising it. i also STILL need to revise step one so that its more ledge able. ill get right on what when im done making fence XD

I noticed the puzzle too. No idea if that means anything. I just cant wait till the put the next part up. I wake up and my first thought is "Ive got to check neopets!!!"

Stephe, the one that posts the answers, recently found the direct link, so it's possible it's been working the whole time, and you just couldn't access it unless you had the direct link.

Shadaw: I'll be around for about 5.5 more hours, so when it comes out and you want the post edited, if I don't catch it right away, just send me a PM and I'll grab it.

Stephe, the one that posts the answers, recently found the direct link, so it's possible it's been working the whole time, and you just couldn't access it unless you had the direct link.

Shadaw: I'll be around for about 5.5 more hours, so when it comes out and you want the post edited, if I don't catch it right away, just send me a PM and I'll grab it.

will do. and i hope its not a bother, however i am willing to make it a very useful guide for everyone. again i need to finish up the original revision. diablo2 {forgive the way off topic here} is resetting today. so im going to finish that up before the new plot step comes out so i can be here to handle the plot tonight.

Though I will warn that the use of the crossword despite the absence of the Library Faerie could quite possibly be abusing a glitch. Spritz, you may want to mention that to Steph. =\

If TNT is regularly changing the Faerie Crossword every day, I'm sure they purposely meant to do it. :P Afterall, it is a legit link, and I've seen a few other well-known Neopets help sites continue on with providing crossword answers. ^_^

I might send in a question for the editorial just to check with them. ;)

EDIT: After talking to some staff, I will have to stop posting Faerie Crossword Answers until we're sure that its safe. Apologies. :*

I luff hanso. Hes so cute <3. Sort of a surprise about who the villain is though isnt it? Or maybe hes just a distraction from the real threat?

Have you guys noticed how Hanso has been acting all care-free around Brynn?

First he calls her a sweetheart, then he calls her "Brynneth",

Do you think there could be a tie?

And Brynn seems worried that Hanso was going to get turned to stone, when no one else trusts him.

Sigh Im so greedy :sad02: I want more :crying:

Have you guys noticed how Hanso has been acting all care-free around Brynn?

First he calls her a sweetheart, then he calls her "Brynneth",

Do you think there could be a tie?

And Brynn seems worried that Hanso was going to get turned to stone, when no one else trusts him.

There definately seems to be some kind of past there. They obviously know each other <3. So cute.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think it's cute, but overused. I've seen the good girl/bad guy relationship all over the place. If TNT keeps that up with the force they have in this one, I'm going to lose my lunch all over the next comic. <_<

Announcements