TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does 100+ faeries NOT NOTICE A HUGE FAT VILLIAN CHANTING?! thats like the staypuff marshmellow man from ghost busters trying to sneak through manhattan without being noticed!

Well.. thats a big LMAO!!!

Hubrid Nox is DEF a decoy I think! He was there and chanting but for some other reason! a not totally but still kinda evil reason.... Thats what I think anyway! I just played NeoQuest 2 and Hubrid is WAY to much of a pansey to turn the faeries to stone!

Ahahahaha xD That is the best analogy I have heard in a LONG time.

Something must have happened during the time that Hanso was passed out.

i think that something is going on. also didnt they say xandra's HUT was broke into? wouldnt that indicate a event BEFORE the faeries were turned into statues thus shutting down faerie land and making for a hillarious analogy for me involving a huge marshmellow mascot?

2 Things

The statement below is false

The statement above is true.

Sound familiar? I think that is Hanso's modus operandi, though I may be reading way to much into him. Lies of Omission still count as truth is probably his personal motto!

Second: Chant! Chanty chant-chant! Chantificus chantarum! I want to hug the neo-writer who came up with that line! (and I'm totally viewing it as a spoof on harry potter spells!)

I love the way Hanso's story-telling looks. Especially in the first frame where he's walking along surrounded by cute little forest neopets, just like a Disney princess XD

I think I believe him when he says the he doesn't lie, he just leaves out the truth. He probably DID see Hubrid Nox. But I doubt Hubrid Nox was behind it. It just doesn't seem like TNT would give the whole thing away up front. Or Hanso, for that matter. It's probably going to take a long time to get the full story out of him.

Also, the fact that Hanso steals the mirror from Xandra, which the achievement refers to as "the artefact that started this whole mess", implies that it's completely his fault. Lawl! UNLESS IT WAS XANDRA. CONSPIRACY THEORY?

i think that before we jump to conclusions we should learn more about the artifact in question. i think theres three good questions

how did she get it

why did he steal it

how does the artifact hold the power to petrify all faeries in neopets?

Has anyone considered that the whole thing was an accident? Meaning no real bad guy?

Afterthought- Does anyone else think they are going to unfreeze the faeries one by one? because seriously I'm about to kick something if I can't use the WOE! I still need that avie AND the Plushie... and I can't get there... so other people must be getting frusterated! So like we save a faerie a week or something... because if this is going to go on for awhile... and I assume it is... then are we really going to be without all of faerieland for that whole time?? :worried:

i think that before we jump to conclusions we should learn more about the artifact in question. i think theres three good questions

how did she get it

why did he steal it

how does the artifact hold the power to petrify all faeries in neopets?

I agree with this, we need to know them.

Has anyone considered that the whole thing was an accident? Meaning no real bad guy?

Afterthought- Does anyone else think they are going to unfreeze the faeries one by one? because seriously I'm about to kick something if I can't use the WOE! I still need that avie AND the Plushie... and I can't get there... so other people must be getting frusterated! So like we save a faerie a week or something... because if this is going to go on for awhile... and I assume it is... then are we really going to be without all of faerieland for that whole time?? :worried:

One at a time would make the plot longer, :) and is probably a good idea. We'd have to a certain task for each faerie and it would vary depending on the type the faerie represents.

I strongly doubt they'll keep everyone locked out of Faerieland for too long, though it is possible. After all, with all the faeries stoned, Faerieland can't logically run! It'll have to be a balance between keeping them stone long enough to be a good plot but unstoning them soon enough to please the non-plotting Neopians.

Also, saving the faeries one by one could turn out either really well or really badly. It could turn really boring because you're just waiting to save the next type of faerie, which could detract from the mystery, whodunit aspect of the plot. But it could also keep the plot interesting, getting information from the faeries as they un-stone. Though honestly, I would prefer to unstone them all at once, since it was one massive blast of magic that changed them, so it should theoretically be undone by the same steps for all of them.

I am actually leaning towards the one by one. It could be like Altador Plot where as you release them, you get info and you know that it is not them. And the whodunit factor would still be there because it will be like, "Ok, so it wasnt the Fire Faerie. What?! It wasnt the Fire Faerie?! Then who was it..."

Lol walshcaitlin! That made me laugh. "discriminating nymph" indeed! :laughingsmiley:

And anyway, we dont know if all of the faeries are there...maybe one is missing! :ohno:

*collapses to ground* Someone... stop me! I've played this game upwards of 30 times now! And I already have the deeds. But I can't... stop... playing... 0_0

On a lighter note, I think it would be hilarious if the benevolent soup faerie turned out to have a malevolent streak.

lol what, she squeezed a relic paint brush into the punch? i have the feeling that the faeries would of stopped eatting and drinking at that time XD {they watch a light faerie with a fork in her mouth, then a fire faerie with a Cup-O-Stone to her lips}

wow even TOUCHING the pie turns you into a statue. XD

Haha, that's a funny mental image. xD "Come on... just a bit more... Oh, come ON, you stupid Relic Paint Brush! Ha! Finally! Now all of Faerieland will be mi- Oh, hi! *sweet smile* Would your pets like some soup?"

Yeah, I know. I'm really liking this plot so far. The characters are good, the art is lovely, and the only activity so far is... kind of addicting. :laughingsmiley: I read through AotA just to see what people disliked so much about it, and almost all of the tasks seemed really boring, and the dialogue was less coherent and entertaining. So beginning of TFR > all of AotA.

Announcements