TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

That's true, I was wondering if it was because of real-life events though too. That could be part of it. Now that you put it that was though, that makes sense. I wish I had a chance to experience it though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor who? :laughingsmiley: Wait not doctor who...I mean who is emmit brown? I bet he did it! Nah I have no idea now. I honestly don't think it's Sloth anymore so...hm. But I don't entirely think it was Jazan either. Maybe it was Xandra? Didn't she have the mirror in the first place?

she did but being a archiologist i can understand why she'd have such a powerful item. to a point. however she does seem to be a bit violent. "lets throw magic at every thief in the room!" is basically her style but again i dont think so. because shes on the left of hanso in the mirror on the plot page {btw i guessed that correctly cha ching!} XD

War, no war. Sloth or not, to be honest I feel like TNT could be up to ANYTHING. I've never met such a random bunch of people. They greatly enjoy doing the exact OPPOSITE of everyone's expectations. So I'm not even going to bother guessing anything ^^ (although I'm not digging the 'code' prediction. Ahhh)

I'm actually hoping for more puzzles than games. I'm not so good at games that involve reaction time or coordination; I'm very good at puzzles. And I'm less likely to get frustrated if it's a mental thing.

I'm actually hoping for more puzzles than games. I'm not so good at games that involve reaction time or coordination; I'm very good at puzzles. And I'm less likely to get frustrated if it's a mental thing.

thats been my thing the last few plots its been "play this game this game" {end of plot} "YAY YOU DID IT!" {this said in a dora the explorer voice}

{end of plot} "YAY YOU DID IT!" {this said in a dora the explorer voice}

Haha, but did the map first tell you the three steps to the end? Lake...tree...hill....one more time....lake....tree....hill.....

Haha, sorry. Your comment amused me more than it should have. I felt it was very apropos.

Haha, but did the map first tell you the three steps to the end? Lake...tree...hill....one more time....lake....tree....hill.....

Haha, sorry. Your comment amused me more than it should have. I felt it was very apropos.

nah your fine i said it to be funny. my point is there plots havent been as dark and there a lot more "hold your hand while you pretend to be a real player in the plot" i dont mind challanges. but sometimes they get a little out of hand. other times they get rediculously easy all the way through.

See, I don't want them to hold my hand. I'd like to have some vague idea what I'm doing, but I don't want to just be told exactly what to do. I'd rather not go back to Mystery Island (can we say NO idea what to do?) but I don't want AotA either.

See, I don't want them to hold my hand. I'd like to have some vague idea what I'm doing, but I don't want to just be told exactly what to do. I'd rather not go back to Mystery Island (can we say NO idea what to do?) but I don't want AotA either.

i think that neopets needs to find a happy medium. they need to appeal to the younger players. but challange them too. i dont mean "find the square root of Q * x \ Z and make it = c=mc2* "

we ALL agree NO MORE AotA! or mystery island.

I'm glad you found it Stephe! I missed playing it. I did think things had maybe come back up, so I ran to the Grundo Plushie, and the Wheel of Excitement.

I'm curious as to how long they will keep them down. I wouldn't think they'd do it for the whole plot, unless this is a fairly short plot.

I'm excited to see what's going to happen with it.

I was gone the whole weekend and no new plot stuff :( I was hoping to have to catch up today!

In the past, they've released plot things on Tuesday and Thursday, so they might be following that schedule with this plot as well. So it's possible there might not be anything new until tomorrow. But who knows...

Announcements