TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made mention on the NeoBoards of Ember, a Gormball player and faerie, being mentioned as turned to stone when they happened to introduce her new boots.

And I found out the answer the Conundrum off another site, it involves the plot comic. If you want the answer, and if I'm permitted, I can post it.

That's a thoughtful offer, but sharing the LC answer is definitely against the rules (if you go the LC page, there is this warning posted, with the relevant part bolded by me: "IMPORTANT : Some people have been creating multiple accounts to enter the Lenny Conundrum multiple times, to win multiple prizes or to improve the chances of winning. Please do not do this, it makes the game unfair for others. We will freeze the accounts of people that we find doing it. Also, giving out the answer or any hints is against the rules. Please help to make the Lenny Conundrum fair for everyone!") So nope, we'll just have to figure it out ourselves. ;) I wouldn't worry though; I very much doubt solving it will in any way contribute to the plot. ;)

That's okay- the rules only state that you have to stay within the topic. Since this forum is about the plot and the lenny conundrum involves the plot, it's perfectly fine. This board is all about speculation, really, since nothing official has happened yet. You could talk about Jellyworld if you wanted, if you thought it had something to do with the plot! The answer from the Lenny Conundrum comes straight from the comic... I mean, how much more relevant to the topic can you get?! Yours is the closest anyone has gotten to something having to do with the actual plot. Trust me, you're fine!

Edit: The person above me is right. I just wasn't taking the Neopets rules into consideration, because clearly this isn't the Neopets website.

the short answer is you cant give away the answer end of story.

and i highly doubt solving a riddle like that would be plot related. because there'd be A LOT of angry neopians if that was. first you'd have the angry people who dont even look at the lenny cunnundrum {waves hand "HELLO THAT'D BE ME"} then the angry people who inserted a wrong choice {again that'd be a lot of angry neopians especially the people who typo'ed just one wrong letter}

But it's against Lenny Conundrum rules. And we've already established it's not a clue, so it really doesn't apply to the topic of this board.

ANYWHO. Have y'all seen the Neoboards? There's a petition to un-stone the PIE. Oh. Mah. Gosh. Some people. *shakes head*

But it's against Lenny Conundrum rules. And we've already established it's not a clue, so it really doesn't apply to the topic of this board.

ANYWHO. Have y'all seen the Neoboards? There's a petition to un-stone the PIE. Oh. Mah. Gosh. Some people. *shakes head*

yea i made refernace to that last night. also for fun i signed up to the patition XD anyone says anything in my defense i like pie.

I just think it's ridiculous. The stone pie is better off- when it comes back to life as an edible pie, it will still be fresh and delicious. The other pies will be cold and rotten.

I want that printed on a shirt.

Welp, it's not, because I just won a round with her. (I did get a tin foil hat though! :woot: )

It's fascinating, you know... I never realized how many bizarre things people try in plots. I've always come in later and just used a guide. Wow.

Yes, I acknowledged that it was against the Lenny Conundrum rules. All I said was that I didn't take them into account because I never play it, and therefore didn't know, and also because this is a different website from Neopets. The logical thing to do is to check the rules of the website you're posting on. I'm not saying he should give anyone the answer, but just because it's not a clue doesn't mean it doesn't apply to the topic.

all i need to say is. if people are making patitions to free the pie then things are gonna get pretty crazy before they get better faerie land is still down and the people as this goes on will get fusterated without there daily disgrunted happy plushie

*frustrated. I try not to edit spelling, but that one's a peeve. Sorry. xP

Yeah, TNT was taking a big risk shutting down Faerieland. It's one of the favorite worlds. Though I will say the complete shut down has probably made people more likely to participate, because it's something they really want back.

all i need to say is. if people are making patitions to free the pie then things are gonna get pretty crazy before they get better faerie land is still down and the people as this goes on will get fusterated without there daily disgrunted happy plushie

I tried reading the neoboards today - after about 10 minutes i had a migraine trying to figure out half of what they were writing! and i didnt take away one single useful clue, so i'm getting all my plot help from here!

Yeah, faerieland is probably the best world because of all the dailies and hidden tower and such.

Ya know what really steams my potatoes? I've got about 25 different neggs stored in my SDB, and right when I'm about to get some points at the neggery, all the faeries go and turn to STONE! It's totally not fair at all!

gotta love when irony strikes no? thats how it seems to work. i was going to save up for a paint brush.

Irony is the bane of all faeries. Not including Sloth.

Yes, I acknowledged that it was against the Lenny Conundrum rules. All I said was that I didn't take them into account because I never play it, and therefore didn't know, and also because this is a different website from Neopets. The logical thing to do is to check the rules of the website you're posting on.

Just to clarify, even though we are a different site from Neopets, this is a Neopets related site, so anything that is against Neopets' rules, is not allowed here. We follow Neopets rules and terms and conditions.

Announcements