TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First step should be released in the next two days. Historically, plot things are released on Tuesday and Thrusday. And even then, it'd be in the afternoon with the news.

Perhaps it's got something to do with Dr. Sloth? Doesn't he have some kind of quarrel with the faeries, or am I just making things up?

He has problems with the Space Faerie because she always thwarts his plans. But of course, anything is possible :)

I'm thinking that Jeran and Captain Tuan may join the band of heroes... I mean, they are pretty awesome heroes, and I think that all the lands of Neopia will contribute somehow to saving the faeries! Everyone loves the faeries! (Except Sloth.) :P

i still think its razaul or jazan. with the faeries out of the way jazan would be free to attempt to take over the world. then again hes not exactly evil or super villain his father though i wouldn't put it past him.

I don't know if anyone else has tried this but out of curiosity I went to Igneot's cave and typed in the question: "why were the faeries turned to stone" and I got the response "The darkness is here and will not be overcome." kinda spooky. I wonder if everyone is getting the same response or if it just happened to me.

I've used Neopets off and on for the last 10 years or so, and this is the first time I've been around when a plot started. I completed the Altador plot on an old account, but it was after it was already over. So... I'm excited :laughingsmiley:

That being said, I hope this plot leads to a stone paintbrush being released. I know there's already a relic one that's similiar, so this is just wishful thinking on my part. I love new paintbrushes!

People are saying the Conundrum is not a clue despite the Festival being mentioned and the prize being a Grey Faerie Potion. I didn't solve it, too lazy, here it is if you want to try it and see if you find anything:

On your way to the Faerie Festival, you come across a scrap of paper with these letters on it:

TTSAHWH

YIKIWWWIPO

HYYIJTATIOIYYI

What are the missing letters? Please submit your answer with no spaces, and with no other information.

I'm working on the conundrum, but I've never been good at the missing letters puzzles >.< They require so much stored mental knowledge of the site.

I made mention on the NeoBoards of Ember, a Gormball player and faerie, being mentioned as turned to stone when they happened to introduce her new boots.

And I found out the answer the Conundrum off another site, it involves the plot comic. If you want the answer, and if I'm permitted, I can post it.

Edited by Azeruth

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=5

according to the neopedia. ember was accused of using faerie powers in year 7 to win the gormball tournament. that is a very definate reason as to why. but not a matter of how.

--edit--

It would see gormball is taking place this month too tommorow. that might be our first clue is where it will strike next.

@Azeruth: if it has something to do with the plot, you can post it here 0:)

Edit: I just reviewed the rules, and there's nothing there that says you can't post solutions to things. If you still don't feel comfortable, you are allowed to post the website you got the answer from as long as it's not a cheat generator, harmful website, a site that buys neopoints, or anything else illegal. Take a look at the rules if you don't believe me! I think everyone is dying for clues haha

Announcements