TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know *shakes head* I remember the good ol' days...when you even had to have a battledoming pet...ah if only I hadn't lost my old accounts pin...Then I'd be golden...as it is, I'm worried I'll have to train up one of my pets seriously...all their bonuses were from Coltzan's shrine or random events >.>;

Well then maybe they're about due for a new villain. I'm kind of hoping that too, especially since this plot seems to currently be centered around finding out who did it and how. That would just make it so much more interesting.

Indeed it would! A new villain is long overdue...Ain't it sad that I remember the introductions of half the gallery of evil? Ah...the battle for merridell...*reminisces* I originally joined neo in year 2...

i was there for a lot of plots. but i didnt KNOW what was going on. so i missed out on a lot. however i think ill do well this time around. i discovered the cave everyone was looking for in atlas of the ancients {i love that bragging right} XD im hoping ill come accross something else this time no one else has like the woman over hanso's shoulder in the reflection of the talisman. : D

Gratz on the cave...I was pretty lost in all of them too >.> I ended up quitting half of them half way through because I got frustrated.

Edit: I like your plot predictions too XD the third one made me LOL

i understand i honestly do. for all we know it might of been shadaw's darigan sword of death if id of known what was going on at the time. oh wellz though XD

- edit -

i wouldnt be at all suprised if breaking the curse on fayora and the other faeries caused the darkest faerie to have another run. note im saying she gets a free pass from her curse, and i havent played the game so yea dont hurt me for suggesting the idea.

shes the darkest faerie id wadger she can teleport. besides its the same type of curse so it could also lead to how they free the faeries here could also be used by a super villain like sloth of razual to release the darkest faerie. i forsee neopets equivallent of world war three occuring. dare i say in my own mind that'd be a little awesome?

Indeed it would! A new villain is long overdue...Ain't it sad that I remember the introductions of half the gallery of evil? Ah...the battle for merridell...*reminisces* I originally joined neo in year 2...

I had my first account right around the time the lost desert plot started. I was too young to know what that was then or how to participate :sad01_anim: Either way, I still remember when it happened. So I guess I joined a year or so after you did?

Only a little awsome? It'd be TOTALLY FLIPPING AWSOME!!! It would take us all back to the days of war...when we had to fight and choose a side!! Those were the days...but then the inflation on codestones and doubloons...man *shakes head* That'd be the scary part >.>;

-EDIT-

Yeah you must have... >.> kewl...I dunno, I quit just after the pin implementation because they had really been strict on things you could say in neomails (I.e. 'hug' was inappropriate for some reason) but I went back when they lightened up...

quests havent been shut off due to the plot. oddly enough. i keep laughing about the poor guy who gets a fountain faerie quest during this. they'd be like "YES!!!!" {then the relization they cant compleate it} "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

What's crazy is when someone tells somebody else that their comment is off topic because it's not about a clue, and then said person goes off and starts talking about pie. The irony isn't lost on me. If informing another person of the rules is considered "crazy" these days, then psychologists have their work cut out for them. Livvy, I'm not going to argue with you because a) it's only a game, and b) I have no idea how old you are. I mean, this forum is intended for people to speculate about the plot, tell others what they think, etc. I don't personally care whether someone thinks the plot has something to do with Lenny Conundrum, or pie, or Dr. Sloth, or even Jellyworld... so why should you? Aside from that, Neopets is supposed to be a peaceful community, so I really don't understand why your comments are so passive-aggressive. So far you've assumed I'm going crazy over something that's not even real life even though you and I both know that's not what was going on, you've agreed with everyone who's corrected me, and you've corrected me yourself. Look, I'm a good person to have around, but like most people, I'm going to hold my ground when I feel disrespected. Even so, I am calling a truce on this one. The last thing I'm here to do is argue with anyone. Neopets is fun and I enjoy playing it, but it's really not that serious you know? It's not real life. But yeah, I won't be responding anymore to anything that seems remotely intended to start an argument. I came to this forum because the TDN dailies and articles have always been helpful and I figured it'd be the best place to talk about the plot... my first few posts weren't intended to start at argument. But like I said, let bygones be bygones. Pressing on now. ^_^

So this is the first plot where I've actually had an account at the time it's going on. I've completed plots before but it was months after they happened. So this is my first "real" plot, I guess you could say and I'm kind of excited! Can anyone explain a little bit about what goes on during a plot, what comes next, etc.? Anything you're allowed to tell me that's not against Neopet's rules, that is ;) j/k. Haha no but really, any info would be great... this part is pretty much new to me!

Edit: that cool happy face up there is supposed to be a B ). Ha. That always happens on BBM too.

Edited by Blair

all in favor of moving on swiftly? {watches about 100 people raise there hands} good.

i still think that its going to be centered in the lost desert this time due to the inscriptions on the relic hanso is holding. it looks too... egyption to be anything else.

Oh my, I certainly never intended to be read that way. Though I am terribly confused about... wait... This? "I wonder if TNT realizes how crazy people will go over things maybe possibly kinda sorta remotely related to the plot." Dear, this was referring to the people on the Neoboards, not to anyone here. ^_^ I'm terribly sorry you took my statements badly. *offers hand* Truce?

I believe the continuation of the quests has something to do with the fact that turning off the quest program would probably delete all current quests. And if someone had an FFQ before the faeries turned to stone... well, they wouldn't be very happy if that suddenly got invalidated.

Oh my, I certainly never intended to be read that way. Though I am terribly confused about... wait... This? "I wonder if TNT realizes how crazy people will go over things maybe possibly kinda sorta remotely related to the plot." Dear, this was referring to the people on the Neoboards, not to anyone here. ^_^ I'm terribly sorry you took my statements badly. *offers hand* Truce?

I believe the continuation of the quests has something to do with the fact that turning off the quest program would probably delete all current quests. And if someone had an FFQ before the faeries turned to stone... well, they wouldn't be very happy if that suddenly got invalidated.

thats kind of what i ment with one of my earlyer statements about the FFQ lol XD they sure wouldnt be happy about losing there quest.

"Will they listen to Hanso, and, more importantly, how much will they pay him for his information?"

That statement makes me a little nervous, like this is going to involve NC.....And I don't know about you guys, but I can't spare the moolah for NC, even though my Chomby looks SO CUTE in the blue Usul dress! :woot:

I'm not getting ANYTHING in the faerie map. Not Judora, not the races, NOTHING!!! :grrr: And I like that little plushie! He drops 2k almost every day! :crying:

I'm glad I wasn't doing a quest, that would suuuuuck! I rofl'ed with someone was like, "What if someone was in the middle of a level 50 Illusen quest when they froze?" I would throw my computer out the window. No joke. :ohno:

I hope they do something soon though, this is getting a little annoying. I've been on this site for almost 9 years, but I've never been involved with a plot as it was happening. The only one I've done was Altador and it made me want to rip my hair out (Stupid petpet!!)

Please update and give us something to do, NP!! I'll give you all kisses!!! :evo:

Announcements