Beauty Contest: Its Sari's turn! :)

Izzy ♥

Firstly, thank you all for the votes last week :) Iz won Gold in species (and 4th overall) with 466 votes ^_^

This week I've entered my Draik, Sariyra, to hopefully follow in her big sister's example :P

Sariyra2.jpg

Click to vote like always - thank you all!!

Yay another great entry to vote for!

I bet you are mad that petpage cannot be edited... since it means you cannot show the high quality picture where you stated it would be :k *throws Mr. Coconut at TNT*

Thanks V and Livvy :D

And yes V, I was hoping they would have it fixed for the weekend! It also means I can't scab votes of the people visiting my graphics site either LOL

I have the high-quality version on my lookup and Sari's pet lookup so I'm hoping people understand about the petpages and go looking in one of those places...

Izzy, she's so gorgeous, I think you'll get votes, just people seeing her. She has this adorable look on her face, that just shows cuteness and a tiny bit of mischief, like... I wonder what I can do with this wand, without getting my new dress TOO dirty...

You outdid yourself this time, Izzy! That background is amazing! You have my vote.

And congrats on gold last week. ;)

Oops, nearly missed this one! ^_^

Izzy, the fact that you it it all yourself, even the amazing background, shows what a talent you are. As usual, I've voted and the very best of luck!

I forgot, Ale isn't banned anymore, I can enter her again. But since she's a side pet, I don't see the point. But, I already have to art, so I'll enter her in two weeks time, after camp. I could enter her this Friday actually, I'd just be missing 2 days of BCertising...

Another good luck Bump! One more day left ;)

I don't know if to enter Ale or not. Shall I face the advertising stress? Also, darn Petpages for not working. They work now xD You'll definitely get all the MVs so that's another 4 months until you can enter Sari again :P

*is still in awe of your work*