[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, if there was any way for me to submit my codes right now, just to show that I put in the effort, I would just forfit the chia fight, because it is just not worth any more of my time.

But since there is no way to submit till AFTER the chia, I am at a "all or nothing" decision, and I am greatly tempted to just leave.

It was fun and chalenging up to the chia, but this part was just terribly poorly thought out.

I was never doing this for the prizes, all it would be is "yet another item gathering dust in my SDB", I was doing this for the chalenge and the personal satisfaction on completing a difficult puzzle, but I have lost all desire to complete this.

I have enjoyed socializing with all of you, and do not want to leave this way, but I am so disgruntled that I do not think I can stand to look at this site again any time soon.

Good luck everyone, I wish you the best, and remember to have fun.

~Eglath

I can't find the spreadsheet. Do I have to be invited or something?

there are tonso f direct links, it even has its own thread, buth ere is a link to it once again

spread sheet

Hi guys, umm... how do I help on spreadsheet page. I opened the link and i have a gmail account

Oh, and on the first page of this someone quoted me for talking about some of the source code of one of the main pages for the plot. I really don't think it has anything to do with the plot - esp. since Samuel keeps saying he doesn't know what it is about but there it is written ( and again I dont think this is giving anything out) "Welcome to The Daily Neopets' Halloween Plot!</b>

<p>Can you solve the mystery, n00b?</p>

followed with stuff to put in broswer . If you put this in broswers and enter word page code changes to " you enter the incorrect keyword" . I have no clue what this is but i dont think it has to do with plot. Anyway that is what i was refering too before. :)

yea sam already commented on that and said it was just random code put in there for him and that its not a clue/hint

SO has anyone confirmed that

MOVE 2, is the clue that dealt with patience? and MOVE 1 is the BD

anime said in the shout box that they are all in order, first clue that came out is first step and so forth

gosh. im being tortured by pets today. first the chia clown is laughing because we cant beat him. now when im playing neoquest, the golden pteri appears and i dont have a pteri. whats so special about those birds anyway!? why cant there be a golden poogle?! ok sorry im just mad at the chia. im overreacting.

so lets see.

we have 1, 2, 3, 4, 6...

I need. . help on hints. How did you guys find them? I suck at this right now.

There are clue summaries on page 3 of this thread I believe. I don't know if the clues are necessary to complete the plot, so you may just want to check out the spreadsheet and help everyone else out there.