[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

I've done it too... but I did it this morning... about an hour after the open discussion began :P So I think I was first - Sam forbade me from telling anyone, but now some of you have done it too, I don't think it'll matter.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try a different browser? It might be the browser you are in. Sometimes lines would disappear on us and we'd have to resize the page or refresh it to get all our lines back.

And you won't be able to edit the spreadsheet unless someone has added you as a collaborator.

No one added me as collaborator, no wonder i was confused..and why i feel dumb now.

I've done it too... but I did it this morning... about an hour after the open discussion began :P So I think I was first - Sam forbade me from telling anyone, but now some of you have done it too, I don't think it'll matter.

Oh well that makes eight...

Isabel, Samata, Penguin, Angel, Remo, Sylvi, Salem, and now Kwomais just a bit ago.

I don't know what to tell you Darksun....when I click the link you gave it takes me right to it. =/

oh god...i just counted and i did 200+ combos already :crying:

i am starting to think my starting part(the clues) are in the wrong order already... x_x

I posted this awhile back in the thread (like page 3 lol). These clues are confirmed correct and are confirmed to be in the correct order. I hope they help!

Our Clues!

Clue 1: Only hint not in TDN plot area (Not in Sam's POSTS)

Clue 2: Somewhere we haven't been in the plot before, Fight for this hint and READ CAREFULLY

Clue 3: Such a sad story for this hint! Find it and you may not disappear from the running (like a pink Elephante).

Clue 4: You've been through here before, and if you can't find you're dying anyway...It was the wrong one to look at before but now it's right. Make sure you read!

Clue 5: Refers to ACTION 6, action 5 is skipped...refresh yourself and find a companion...Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes they give out hints.

I posted this awhile back in the thread (like page 3 lol). These clues are confirmed correct and are confirmed to be in the correct order. I hope they help!

Our Clues!

Clue 1: Only hint not in TDN plot area (Not in Sam's POSTS)

Clue 2: Somewhere we haven't been in the plot before, Fight for this hint and READ CAREFULLY

Clue 3: Such a sad story for this hint! Find it and you may not disappear from the running (like a pink Elephante).

Clue 4: You've been through here before, and if you can't find you're dying anyway...It was the wrong one to look at before but now it's right. Make sure you read!

Clue 5: Refers to ACTION 6, action 5 is skipped...refresh yourself and find a companion...Sometimes they restock randomly and sometimes they give out hints.

ok then... thats mean i am still on the right track(at least)