[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we are just continuining this thread for the discussion since it has not been closed and a new one hasn't opened.

Down to business then: We believe that the forum hint is move 2, since the name of the image is signature2mo2.gif according to Remo. This is entirely possible because we have eliminated all options with the current move setup.

So now we basically have to start over. But with your help, we can do it! See the link in the Spreadsheet thread or earlier in this thread to access our Google Docs spreadsheet. Thanks everyone and let's kill that Chia!

I'm having a little trouble getting on to Google Docs. Apparently my hotmail account expired, so I'm having to do the process over again. Give me a few minutes. <_<

Is Sam even still online?? because I would like some answers nailed down because this is just rediculous.

I can understand making it hard, but he has been asked several questions directly several times and has completely ignored them, and having those questions answers would have saved dozzens of people hours of time.

Im sorry to sound brash, but although a chalenge can be fun and all, the rewards cant be that great that I have sacrificed my entire weekend to this and all for naught, and I am frankly fed up with it.

I have a family that I would like to spend time with, and better things to do than stare at a silly chia clown for hours upon hours, and then find out that one of the assumptions that we had made, and had even asked about, was wrong so all that time was wasted.

Flat out, is this order correct?

move 1) animated gif clue

move 2) battledome clue

move 3) gypsy camp clue (this one actually said it was move 3)

move 4) graveyard clue

move 5) --

move 6) petpet shop clue (and this one was given)

move 7) --

move 8) --

move 9) --

because if the above assumption is not correct, then there are ALOT more combinations remaining the the roughly six hundred that everyone was thinking. because although we know moves, we do not know their correct positions.

We really need some help, because it is not fun to just taunt us. This is supposed to be fun for US, your site visitors, your "customers", not just fun for you to sit there and watch us squirm like a worm on a hook.

What's the name of the spreadsheet?

If you want to spend time with your family, then go. No one's stopping you. This plot is for the fun of it; no one said you had to spend your entire weekend to do it. It was your choice. Don't blame it on Samuel.

Eglath, I agree with you and that's what I've been saying all along lol. I really wish they didn't make us do this Chia fight because it's taking almost a week!!!! And I thought the point of no telling was to make the prizes greater, but now everyone almost know all of the moves and once all of the hints are given out, it will be first come first serve to solve it, which wouldn't be fair to those who stayed up so late working on it...I don't know, but I think this Chia part should be changed or at least make it easier o_O. Yea I know it is a choice if you want to stay up late, but the hints come out early VERY early in the morning...lol I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow since everyone will be at school.

And I think the moves are actually backwards...

Penguin, when you're doing neopets plots, do you do the work yourself, or do you look up TDN's guide? Tell me that.

Does anyone know the name of the spreadsheet?

but penguin, no hints be relased because Sam would be school also

or would he...lol :rolleyes_anim:

Penguin, when you're doing neopets plots, do you do the work yourself, or do you look up TDN's guide? Tell me that.

Does anyone know the name of the spreadsheet?

I've actually only looked up at TDN's guide and neoboards for the halloween plot. In the end, we all end up with different points...

but penguin, no hints be relased because Sam would be school also

Okay everyone..this is what i think...hope you don't mind my giving my input on this.

remember the * #'s * we got from the last puzzle ( not sure if i can name it or not ) but...

would those #'s represent the ORDER of the actions once we know the order they go into?

Just a thought.