[DAY TWO] Discussion!

Samuel

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah alright thanks.

Neh.. i wish i could be fighting the chia but my carpal tunnel is kicking in and numbing my hand and fingers right now :(

i know use your other hand ^_^

hope you feel better after resting it, my mom had that too, luckly it was because of her job so she got workmans comp for getting the surgery/rehab

i wish i could but i'm right handed, i wonder if i cna work on being left handed... *plotplot*

thank you, i should be taking my meds but i'm having trouble finding the bottle so the brace is just going to have to work. i got it on the job too but my medical insurance didnt want to cover it so i'm stuck nursing the pain :grrr:

i wish i could but i'm right handed, i wonder if i cna work on being left handed... *plotplot*

hmm well dosnt hurt to try the other hand, or you can start using your toes, just put hte mouse on the floor heh, you wont look stupied at all i promise :laughingsmiley:

WOOT! Good Golly I finally got it. Everything is e-mailed in. I can move on with my life now :S

Big thanks to everyone who helped out on the Google Doc, especially Angel, Remo, and Salem...you guys are winners!! Now we can relax for the rest of the weekend....except for the fact that it's 1am on Monday. T_T

But the teamwork paid off and everyone gets rewarded for the work they did! (now who wants to help study for my final that's in 12 hours? XD)

The Google Doc is still there if anyone wants to guess the answers from the hints we've left for you. ^_~

if you left peopele hints in the chatbox then i wouldnt bother as you cant see past conversation when you first enter the spreadsheet

if you left peopele hints in the chatbox then i wouldnt bother as you cant see past conversation when you first enter the spreadsheet

No I meant by the work that we left unfinished. We still have what's been ruled out, but still some narrowing down to do. The Doc will still be there for anyone who wants to look at it.

Oh, and make sure your cookies have been cleared. That was our problem the first time.

I wonder if I was really the second person to send the email...I don't know if that first person sent his/hers already o_O

You weren't the first, Samata was with us on the Doc when she got it, but she had made a mistake so she couldn't remember what she had done to help us out anymore. I'm sure she sent her email in right away.

EDIT: Samata just told us that she had sent in her email first thing, naturally. Sorry Charlie hehe

You weren't the first, Samata was with us on the Doc when she got it, but she had made a mistake so she couldn't remember what she had done to help us out anymore. I'm sure she sent her email in right away.

Oh okay, I thought no one knew who that first person was :laughingsmiley:. Well, I hope I get second place...because remember if we get a code wrong, we're out....

Well, there's only 125 to try! It was easier when more people were working on it. Then you at least knew what block of combos they were working on before they got it.

like i said before, i cant see the spreadsheet for some reasons >_<

if not i would have been done by now >_<

Well, there's only 125 to try! It was easier when more people were working on it. Then you at least knew what block of combos they were working on before they got it.

I only see a page with 34 incomplete combos on it o_O i have no idea how to navigate google spreadsheets..

Edit: i'm here http://wmn.spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?id=...844601652997764

and very very clueless.

i am not confused...just looking at a really blank page

Did you try a different browser? It might be the browser you are in. Sometimes lines would disappear on us and we'd have to resize the page or refresh it to get all our lines back.

And you won't be able to edit the spreadsheet unless someone has added you as a collaborator.