New Wheel of Excitement Preview!

Ali Cat

It's soooo pretty.

Wonder if they revamped the avatar!?

Or if they'll add a new one? Ah! I hope not, I'm still shooting for it. *whimpers*

The wheel is so shiny, I feel like a moth drawn towards a flame!

I'm not sure if I like the wheel yet.. My first impression was: oo pretty! But as I looked a little more at it I just didn't like it as much as I thought..

I'm with Viridian on this one... Kinda. It looks pleasing to the eyes, but I wanna see if it has been 'loosened' so to say, where you don't always land on the '?'. Guess we will have to wait and find out! :yes:

Oh wow.... shiiiinyyy... I can't wait to spin the new Wheel of Excitement. I keep clicking it even though I can't spin it right now, force of habit I guess. 20k is also a nice upgrade. I wonder if anything else is new like if "secret item" does anything now.

I ALWAYS get the "?", I kinda hope they loosened, because I'd love the avie, but then again it would help inflation go up again...It's like the Fruit Machine, I can win fruit and a few nps, but never a PB or LOTS of nps. I just gained access to one of my first account, from back when neopets started and remembered that a couple thousand, was a fortune back then. XD

A lot of the neopoints prizes have increased. The old values that you could win (not counting the question mark) were: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, and 10000. Now you will be able to win 400, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 20000. I can't say that I mind

A lot of the neopoints prizes have increased. The old values that you could win (not counting the question mark) were: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, and 10000. Now you will be able to win 400, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, and 20000. I can't say that I mind

I didn't even notice that the others had been increased as well. I guess I didn't remember any of the other NP amounts. That's awesome. :)

The next wheel to be renovated in the Save the Wheels event will be the Wheel of Excitement! Here is a spiffy preview of its new look.

wheel_excitement.jpg

20,000 is a much appreciated upgrade from the old 10,000. ;-)

thing is you wont pay 150np anymore... you would have to pay more like arount 500 because it has new updates in cash so i reconing that that would be tru for haw u have to pay more

I know. I was shocked to see they raised the spinning cost by 350 NP! That's insane. Though I guess we'll have to see if the new NP amounts get won often enough to make it worth it.

I remember when the Wheel of Excitement was 100NP.