Draik Lair

Spritzie

Congrats on your Draik Angelo! :D When I get the pages updated, I'll get her added to list.

I'll get yours added as well, Linsta. And I think that looks really nice.

Anisha, new graphics would be cool. :D Let me know if you need anything.

Also, Angelo, she is a TDN-vet, as well as one of the Draik Lair founders.

Thanks Spritzie .. that would b lovely .. She will proudly join TDN Draik Army :)

@Sweetdang : last month .. there were about 4-5 of them on the TP , getting competitive , i lurked a bit until someone was selling "cheap" .. I offered 600k (was ready to up it to 800k if needed) and they accepted .. said they liked my account(s) :) right now there's only one for sale .. but really they can be found in bulk sometimes and would deflate ...

@Everyone- So new graphics, it is! :D

@Angelo - It's nice to meet you. :) And yay! I am a veteran TDNer. :laughingsmiley:

Okay, I decided to make the 'leader names banner thingy' first as it seems to be the easiest.

Untitled.png

It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. It's kind of blurry and the edges seem off (Fixed). :D What do you guys think? Does it need any changes? ^^

Certainly. :nod: When I am done with these, I will start working on the main banner. I am hoping to make it a little wider than the original one. =D Maybe a mixture of different Draik images.

PRANKY!!!!! :3 New graphics are always welcome ^^

@Angelo: Lovely new Draik to join DL :3 Congrats!

~*~

Also, can someone please post on the Turmaculus board on here since I was the last person to post on there xD

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/turmaculus.phtml

He's awake until 4PM NST!

Just keep watching. You'll know when they release the color that's perfect for him. :D

At the prices the eggs are at right now, I'm almost considering another one. I'd probably wait around for Wraith or something.

Ah, how many cold dark nights did i spend standing in the rain on the cold, wet, virtual pavement, gazing longinly in through the window of your warm little Draik Lair and wishing i could come inside.........

And finally, i have a girl of my own to love and hug and squeeze :woot:

And she's called Sylphie and this is her.....

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Sylphie095

Welcome to the Draik Lair, to both you and Sylphie! :D

Wow! She's absolutely gorgeous! I love her customization. The gold color fits in so nicely! :D

Could I add her to the Draik Lair Draik page?

Woodnymph: Your choice of feathers and skin tone on your Draik... is so elegant. Welcome to the Draik Lair.

Also, I do enjoy the scenery you chose for her, it's a very pleasant view of Mystery Island if you ask me. Take very good care of her. :)