Draik Lair

Spritzie

when I get my Darigan Draik (ULTIMATE DREAMIE :wub_anim:) I still will not join this, HAMS forever and no one else muahahahaha

:( That was kind of rude Tyler. Going on another group's post and saying that kind of thing. We're trying to make our group a nice, welcoming place for Draik lovers. That doesn't help make it welcoming.

Lol! I want to meet more people too. Well, I have too! :laughingsmiley: Hmmmmm PE class? Good idea. I will search there! Haha.

I was actually in the boy's class (long story!), and most of the guys were rude jocks or weird/stoners, so me and the normal boys banded together somewhat out of necessity and became good friends. :) They were all in band and tried to convince me to join, but I'm an orch dork. :laughingsmiley: I had a lot of fun/adventures in high school, though there was some drama too. I hope you make a lot of great friends and have a good time. I think you will. You're very friendly and nice. :D

Congrats on getting it up and running...and I have to admit the puppy/kitty eyes were very cute. I have to admit I'd never really considered Draiks before this group...after looking at them now I have fallen in love with them. So it's become one of my (many) goals...

Congrats on getting it up and running...and I have to admit the puppy/kitty eyes were very cute. I have to admit I'd never really considered Draiks before this group...after looking at them now I have fallen in love with them. So it's become one of my (many) goals...

I was the same way. Years ago, I always loved the way Draiks looked, but I figured I'd never get one. But recently, I decided I'd work really hard to get one. I'm halfway to a MP NP wise. But I also adopted a Fire Krawk, that I'm working on trading for a Draik as well. I'm currently waiting on a decision from a girl that wants to trade, but is still deciding. (She hasn't been online in a few days.)

I was actually in the boy's class (long story!), and most of the guys were rude jocks or weird/stoners, so me and the normal boys banded together somewhat out of necessity and became good friends. :) They were all in band and tried to convince me to join, but I'm an orch dork. :laughingsmiley: I had a lot of fun/adventures in high school, though there was some drama too. I hope you make a lot of great friends and have a good time. I think you will. You're very friendly and nice. :D

You were in a boys class? Omg! That is hilarious! Lol orch dork. Haha me too. Ughhh there was so much drama in MS! "Ooooh they went to Starbucks last night together!" "Arent YOU dating him?" "Ooohhh..." NO ONE CARES! :S Awwwwwww thanks! So are you!! I hope I will too! :)

You were in a boys class? Omg! That is hilarious! Lol orch dork. Haha me too. Ughhh there was so much drama in MS! "Ooooh they went to Starbucks last night together!" "Arent YOU dating him?" "Ooohhh..." NO ONE CARES! :S Awwwwwww thanks! So are you!! I hope I will too! :)

Never in any school, did they separate the boys and girls. In grade school, you had PE with your class. In MS, there were 2 PE teachers, so you had one or the other. (Each was a mix of boys and girls.) And in HS, each quarter, it was divided by what was being done. First quarter was basketball and softball. (I did basketball) Next quarter was swimming and something else.) Ugh, I hated PE in HS.

:laughingsmiley: That's awesome. Starbucks together? That's totally scandalous.

Never in any school, did they separate the boys and girls. In grade school, you had PE with your class. In MS, there were 2 PE teachers, so you had one or the other. (Each was a mix of boys and girls.) And in HS, each quarter, it was divided by what was being done. First quarter was basketball and softball. (I did basketball) Next quarter was swimming and something else.) Ugh, I hated PE in HS.

:laughingsmiley: That's awesome. Starbucks together? That's totally scandalous.

Same here! Everyone would DIE if it wasnt co-ed. Everyone is boy/girl crazyyyy! Hormones starting early??? :worried:

I know, right? I mean, they didnt even tell anybody! And then they went to his house... :rolleyes_anim:

I couldn't have cared less if it was co-ed. I would have preferred all girls. Except playing basketball with a team of boys was fun. Better than playing with a bunch of girls that are like, OMG! I broke a nail!!! :laughingsmiley:

But you know if they'd told people, they'd all have been outside the windows, peeking in. They wanted to sip their mochas in peace.

You guys aren't talking about Draiks. Breaking your own rule much?

Read the first post. This a hang out club for members. Humph. :laughingsmiley:

I couldn't have cared less if it was co-ed. I would have preferred all girls. Except playing basketball with a team of boys was fun. Better than playing with a bunch of girls that are like, OMG! I broke a nail!!! :laughingsmiley:

But you know if they'd told people, they'd all have been outside the windows, peeking in. They wanted to sip their mochas in peace.

Lol! And in my school it isnt "I broke a nail!!" its "OMG my high heels are too high to run around!! I'm gonna die!"

Lol! And in my school it isnt "I broke a nail!!" its "OMG my high heels are too high to run around!! I'm gonna die!"

:laughingsmiley: I'm not sure whether that's better or worse. It's definitely more pathetic.

:laughingsmiley: I'm not sure whether that's better or worse. It's definitely more pathetic.

Personally, I think it is worse. They are wearing high heels to school! Gah! :laughingsmiley: I am slightly worried about them...but only slightly. :D

now I feel bad, I'm sorry all :sad02:

We all know you 3, and us 3, have been having our little teasing things. It's forgiven. :P On one condition... you don't threaten to sic your Meepits on our Draiks. :yes:

I was wondering when this was going to become a group topic. :P

I want a maraquan draik :D

At our schools girls aren't allowed to wear high heels. XD

I was wondering when this was going to become a group topic. :P

I want a maraquan draik :D

At our schools girls aren't allowed to wear high heels. XD

Things went crazy and we were on at all different times. We were finally able to coordinate today.

I love Maraquan Draiks. My dream Draiks are Maraquan and Faerie. I hope to able get a Faerie one at some point. Though that's a lot more likely, since Faerie PBs, are quite a bit cheaper than Maraquan PBs.

I don't remember any rules about shoes. In MS, they had rules about everything. They even measured the length of girl's shorts to make sure they weren't too short. By HS, they were much more laid back. They still had the rules, but no one enforced them. Girls wore short shorts and skirts, spaghetti strap tank tops.

Those rules sound a lot like ours, except my freshman year the HS got a new principle that actually enforced the rules. Now its just....going on creepy cult-ish.

One day, when we walked into school we walked through the first hallway where we were examined as we walked by teachers lining each side of the hall. If we had ANYTHING wrong, we were brought to the "Dean of Students" where he gave a lecture and then you were sent to in-school suspension. If you refused to go, then he was happy to suspend you for the day and send you home. We had no warning of this day, and classes were emptied out of 1/3 of the students. It was crazy.

The only way I'll ever get my Maraquan Draik is from FFQ. *crosses fingers*

I remember for the most part, the only thing they really enforced in the first 2 years of MS, was strappy tank tops. But by the time I hit 8th grade, there was a new principal that ran around measuring the length of girl's shorts. You had to stand with your arms at your side. If your shorts were shorter than your finger tips, you had to change, or get sent home.

I had a friend who was 5'10. She had really really long arms and fingers, so the "accepted" length of shorts for her, was barely above her knees.

And in MS, one guy died his hair bright green. The school tried to force him to dye it back, because they claimed it was a distraction. Him, and his parents refused. (There was even an article in the local paper about it.) So they forced him to wear a baseball hat at school. And at random times, the principal would send someone to peek in the classrooms, to make sure he was wearing it. It was stupid.

Yeah, that's probably the same for me. I'm working on getting my Draik now. I have a Fire Krawk that I'm working on trading for a Draik. I've had a couple people agree to trade, then change their mind. The girl I'm waiting on now, wanted it so bad (even though it's badly named) she turned down 2 UC offers. (A WN UC Haloween Lupe, and a so-so UC Faerie Meerca) But she hasn't been online in 4 days, so I have no idea what's going on at this point.

I think I'd rather morph my battle pet into a draik/krawk than get a new pet for it.

I had 2 friends that dyed their hair pink last year. One of them had it fully pink, the other one had pink streaks. They both refused to dye their hair back, but the one that fully dyed it agreed to wear a black wig during school, and the one with the streaks almost got suspended because she refused to hide it. I think it was her parents that convinced her to dye it back before she got in too much trouble.

I was planning on going for either a MP or a Draik egg, but then I was able to adopt a Fire Krawk. I figured that would help me get one now. And later on, when I'm prepared to spend a massive amount of NP, I'll get a MP or egg. (As of now, I only have about 7.5 million. So if I were to spend every NP I have, I'm only half way to a MP.)

I think schools make too big of a deal out of things that don't really matter. They need to focus on the things that do.