Draik Lair

Spritzie

Ughhh Neoboards is so annoying but here is how I do it: I go on and if someone is rude to me they dont get the Krawk. Simple as that. :yes: One person posted this on a board that I had made for the Krawk, "Offer: VWN Maraquan Draik with BD stats. Just kidding, its to good for you." :grrr:

I know! They are so annoying! And sorry I was gone for so long, I was looking for your Draik/doing my hw. I actually had hw that time! :laughingsmiley:

Same with me Anisha, unless somehow, I manage a color I really like. (Like the current is Purple) But I'd probably end up with a basic color, and I'd paint it Camo until I could buy a Faerie PB.

A camo Draik would be awesome. :yes: They look adorable.

As you are a total richie rich :laughingsmiley: you can buy the Faerie PB. I lack NPs.

It's all dark in this hospital, and I can barely see my key board. I must have made many mistakes. *blink*

Pfft. I am not. I've just been playing a lot of games.

And nope. That was a flawlessly typed post with no typos.

I love Camo Draik's. I think my favorites are Faerie, Maraquan, and Camo. I think.

You are patient enough to play games. But I am not. :P

Still, I am checking each of my post. I make too many mistakes. *checks again and again* :laughingsmiley:

Mine are probably Maraquan, Faerie, Plushie and Camo.

The Plushie Draik is cute, but not a favorite.

As my husband always says, I love tedious things. I love playing the games. But I only play the ones I get 1k from fairly easily, or if I enjoy them.

I get bored playing games a lot.

I don't like the neoboards much, but I think they're helpful for some things. I'll probably go there when I'm looking for expensive avatar lends.

I have a list of all my favorite games, and easy 1k games, back from the 8 scores thing. And when the ratios change, I make a list of each one, and the score required. Then I focus on the ones I can still get 1k on.

Yay! I'm glad. I'm going to have to go check Math's Nightmare now. How low is it? I quit checking it, because it never went down. (Like Faerie Bubbles hasn't gone down in months.)

Well, according to the two guide sites I use, it's down to 200. (big change!) I got excited and didn't double check my last submission though to make sure I got 1000 NP.

When I play games, I use this guide and this guide for ratios/getting 1000 NP more easily.

Hey do you guys think it's worth it to buy a Wheel of Excitement Stamp and see if the price goes up later? They're on the TP for around 650K (100K less than donating to the wheel).