Draik Lair

Spritzie

I miss a lot of Attic restocks too because I wasn't paying attention to the time. I find it easier if I am trying to also restock in other shops, because that gives me something to do in between Attic restock times, but it isn't intense enough to make me forget about the Attic. I get bored of that routine pretty quickly, though.

That's a good idea. Yesterday, when I was stalking the Attic, after it's stock time, I would watch the clock when I was on another page. Then I'd go back a minute or so before it was supposed to restock.

I actually made progress with it yesterday. The first 2 times I saw it restock, a month or so ago, it was gone with one refresh. Yesterday, both times I saw it restock, items lasted 2-3 refreshes.

It got a virus from Google. I tried re-imaging it (like I've done dozens of times) and it threw a fit. It's not recognizing my monitor. It doesn't have it's drivers, not even the basic ones. And it doesn't have the driver for the ethernet. We finally gave up for now. It's in pieces in my parent's basement. We'll deal with it when we have time.

Yeah. I don't know what to do now. My dad doesn't know personal computers, he works on the big stuff. My husband couldn't figure it out. So it's sitting until we figure something out.

In ways, yes. We hope to get tips from the people that have already gotten a Draik. And those of us who are currently working on getting one, we can share our methods of getting one.

As well, as just talking about them. The colors we like, names, etc.

Yes. I actually adopted a Fire Krawk, that I'm in the process of trading for a Draik. If the person doesn't change their mind, I'll have it by August 1st, when they have transfers again.

And I'm still trying to make as much NP as possible, so I can get a MP or Draik Egg later as well.

Divya and Anisha are also working towards Draiks.

I believe basic color Draik Eggs are running around 12-15 million. MPs are roughly in the same range.

The Abandoned Attic (Which is like the Garage Sale, but higher rarity for older accounts. I think it might be 4 years old.) are stocking Desert Draik Eggs for 700k and Liz said basics are around 300k she thinks.

I believe basic color Draik Eggs are running around 12-15 million. MPs are roughly in the same range.

The Abandoned Attic (Which is like the Garage Sale, but higher rarity for older accounts. I think it might be 4 years old.) are stocking Desert Draik Eggs for 700k and Liz said basics are around 300k she thinks.

Wow then The Abandoned Attic could be used for a great profit or gift. Too bad I'm not four years old. I would have loved to help ^^; but I'm not good at stocking. 12 - 15 million is very expensive, in my opinion, because the most I was ever able to raise was like 6 million within 2 years D:

And it's really hard to get items at the Attic. I've yet to get anything. (Though I haven't tried really hard.) I know what you mean. When I came back onto my account last year, I had 1 million. So in a year, I've gone from 1 million to 7.5. (I didn't try that hard to get NP or save it, those previous 7 years.)

But even now... if I spent all my NP, I'm only about halfway to a MP or Egg. That's why, for now, I'm trying to trade. Then when I can afford it, and I'm willing to part with the NP, I'll get a Draik myself.

There's so many new players that get so much so quickly. I don't know if they're like really addicted or they got a lot of help or the player is actually old with a new account or something, haha. I always wondered about those new players.

So a Draik would be the first thing you're willing to get once you earn enough? :)

I've finally gotten serious about getting NP. I try to get about 50k a day from games. Then I sell pretty much everything that comes my way, that I don't want.

And I'll have a really hard time, parting with 12-15 million, but I want a Draik so badly, that I'll do it. And it will give me another goal to work towards: getting NP back in my bank.

I've finally gotten serious about getting NP. I try to get about 50k a day from games. Then I sell pretty much everything that comes my way, that I don't want.

And I'll have a really hard time, parting with 12-15 million, but I want a Draik so badly, that I'll do it. And it will give me another goal to work towards: getting NP back in my bank.

I used to be serious but now I'm not all that serious because I have nothing to buy, haha. I only make 30k a day through games or less. I'm trying to get all the avatar games but it feels impossible because I'm just not good at the games D:

12 - 15 million is really hard to part with because that's so much work that was done! But you have so many goals so I'm sure you'll achieve all of them soon :)

I'm not actively trying to get a Draik. Theoretically, I'm saving up my NPs, but realistically I've been spending lately. :guiltysmiley:

The Draik eggs don't stock much in the attic.