Draik Lair

Spritzie

My goal is to earn 15 mil. so I can borrow all the avatar items from ALP and then I will get a Draik. I wish to acomplish this as soon as possibče..

I even have the customization planned and all.

New%2520Draik.PNG

I already had the foreground on that account, so as the wig and background. The pants and shirt are buyables at NC Mall. I just hope I'll get the gazeboo as cheap as I got it then (1 GBC).

Wow...another friend of mine said he got hacked too so I don't know what's going on lately...

Is it really only worth 3 million now? :O Goodness I still remember back in the day when we all had to work hard to get just ONE Draik!

I also wanted to thank Spritzie again for helping me out with my new gallery. I think I can actually have more fun this time around collecting stuff from the best island ^^

(I still kept some Vday items in my SDB that I liked too much)

Yes! :D It's great that prices are so low now. It's easier for anyone who wants one, to get one, with some work.

I remember slaving away for months, playing as many games daily as possible and selling everything I came across to get my first egg. And being left with 78 NP afterwards because after earning for so long, I couldn't wait to earn a cushion. I even paid over twice as much as current prices for Cryo's egg. I was watching prices and they didn't look like they were going down, and had actually started going up a bit, by about 500k, so I decided to just go for it.

With prices this low, I'm totally thinking about another Draik. I'd love to get premium and have another Draik on my main. I'd definitely go for Chocolate, but I'd have to get another FFQ. I have a customization kinda planned out. (I've been stock-piling food/candy items for my Chocolate Shoyru, in hopes I'll eventually be able to get a Chocolate Draik at some point.)

This is my Shoyru's current customization that would be perfect on a Draik. (Shoyrus aren't the best clothing species....)

4.png

As a Draik:

chocolate_draik.png

• 1 month later...

Woah, what happened to this thread? I thought I was the only one who disappeared for awhile. :O

Draik Day is only 2-3 days away, you guys. What new colors are you hoping to come out this year?

I'd like to see transparent, 8-bit maybe or stealthy (I think that this one has a 80% of probability).

I'm not really a Draik fan but it is always nice to see the new colours coming :thumbsup:

A lot of our DL members have temporarily poofed. :( I was really hoping someone would post before Draik Day, since it's DL's official day. :P

For new colors, I'm kind of torn. I think I'd most like to see Wraith released. I'd also like to see Transparent because I know it will be awesome, plus Saxen has been patiently impatiently waiting for its release.

Realistically, I think there's probably a high chance we'll see Stealthy, or maybe Elderly, since there haven't been many of those released yet.

With the newest colors still to be released being: 8-Bit, Elderly, Relic, Stealthy, Swamp Gas, Transparent, and Wraith. (I think I got them all.)

I can't wait to see the clothing items. I hope there's some really nice female items. (Though I still haven't gotten any of the Draik clothes from last year, or previous years, that have been on my To Buy list.)

I sure hope many of our members will come back when the big day comes. ^_^

I'd personally like to see Wraith and Stealthy being released the most.

I'm excited for new clothing sets too. If only I could afford the entire set without spending almost as much as a Draik Egg. :P

Yay, bigger pictures!

My opinions on Wraith: Like I've said on the other thread, I'm happy with it but kind of expected it to look a bit more mischievous.

Strawberry: Ironically I like it better than Wraith now that I can see all it's details. One of the best Strawberry pets so far. :)

Both sets of clothes are perfect, I love them!

The only thing off about the Wraith, is the eyes. In the larger image from the Rainbow Pool, it has normal Draik eyes, but in the news post, it has the same eyes all Wraith pets have. (The eyes aren't like that in the actual pet, I don't know why they show it at the Rainbow Pool. I'll replace the image once I find a different one.)

With the correct eyes, it looks tons better. I think it's gorgeous, but the wings are definitely my favorite part, they look like they are made of vapors, instead of solid like the rest of the body.

The dress and necklace are definitely going on my To Buy list. I'm sure Eevee will be excited to see more nice clothing for males.

In honor of celebrating the official Draik Day, I hatched my 3rd Draik specifically at 9AM NST today. Draik Lair, meet your new family member... Kaeom!

4.png

A Tyrannian Draik is one of my dreamies, but I wanted the right name for it. I came up with her name at the last minute and thought it was perfect. Unfortunately she was supposed to be a he. Now I've to wait 7 days to zap her gender, oh well. :P

This isn't her final customization so it's kind of bland, I'll re-do it once she becomes male, lol!

But right now I'm just in love with her. :wub_anim:

Yay! Another Draik! :D Congrats on Kaeom. She looks great, even though you just put it together. What's her final customization going to be? Have you picked out a petpet for her/him yet?

I've been debating about another Draik, probably Wraith, but I haven't come up with any good names yet.

Thank you! ^_^ I'm still figuring out her final customization, something Tyrannian-themed as well but a bit more interesting. As for Petpets, they're never really that important to me so I haven't even thought of it yet.

Yeah, a Wraith Draik would be awesome! To me, it's easier to think of names when you decided on the gender, amount of letters and the sounding. Which gender do you expect your future Wraith Draik to be?

I have so much fun picking out petpets, I generally plan the petpet long before my pet is painted and everything.

I tend to lean towards female pets, especially with Draiks, because they're so much fun to dress, but with Wraith pets I think they're a bit more fitting as males. If I go with a Wraith Draik, I'll probably want male.

I have so much fun picking out petpets, I generally plan the petpet long before my pet is painted and everything.

I tend to lean towards female pets, especially with Draiks, because they're so much fun to dress, but with Wraith pets I think they're a bit more fitting as males. If I go with a Wraith Draik, I'll probably want male.

For some reason when I hatched my Draik it didn't give me a choice for gender. lol. But it was male so I was ok because that is the one that I wanted. b)

@Spritzie: I agree, Wraith pets are more fitting as males. I adore female pets but NP customizations are very limited it's hard to make my girls pretty, so I find male pets easier to customize because they look better when they're simple.

@sikdersaha1000: No one can choose their Draik's gender if hatched by egg, they have to manually change their gender by fighting the lab ray scientist. :)

I was surprised when I hatched my first Draik. I was expecting a choice. It worked out though, since both of my Draiks hatched female, and that was what I wanted.

I think the only male pets I have are ones from the lab ray, that I never bothered to change when I stopped zapping, and my Wraith Shoyru. But I don't have clothes on it. My main account pets are the only one I really put clothes on. I generally stick with backgrounds and accessories for side pets.

I was surprised when I hatched my first Draik. I was expecting a choice. It worked out though, since both of my Draiks hatched female, and that was what I wanted.

I think the only male pets I have are ones from the lab ray, that I never bothered to change when I stopped zapping, and my Wraith Shoyru. But I don't have clothes on it. My main account pets are the only one I really put clothes on. I generally stick with backgrounds and accessories for side pets.

Lol. I am going to put wearable items on my pets after I am done zapping ALL.

@Spritzie: I agree, Wraith pets are more fitting as males. I adore female pets but NP customizations are very limited it's hard to make my girls pretty, so I find male pets easier to customize because they look better when they're simple.

@sikdersaha1000: No one can choose their Draik's gender if hatched by egg, they have to manually change their gender by fighting the lab ray scientist. :)

thanks for the info. I thought I coincidentally clicked something.

I'm so jealous of all of you, lol! I've always dreamed of a Draik but I have never been lucky to get zapped or get an egg or anything. :( Oh well a Draik is 100% my goal!

If I ever got one, I would make it either Plushie, or Water, or any color really. Oh well, I have 1.3 Million right now so it's a goal that's far away.

Don't get discouraged! Keep working at it. :D That was part of our reason for creating the Draik Lair... support.

I know when I was saving up for my first Draik, I got discouraged when I thought of how long it was going to take, but talking with fellow Draik fans kept me motivated. It took quite awhile and lots of hard work, but I got her, and it was such a great feeling. :D

You might get lucky and get one from the Shore, too. Then you can save your NP for a paint job.