Last Movie Watched

Quark

The best movie I've ever watched? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(epic awesomeness). And includes Gulliver's Travels.

Fail movies, maybe Disaster Movie and Scary Movie 4 -_-

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knocked Up :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday. *Looks at picture* i like that movie. Also, I like the Fifth Element. It's a good movie, and has a good story with really good actors/actresses. XD

Ooh, I just had a PotC marathon a few days ago. I had the house to myself, the night off, and the whole trilogy on DVD. I think my favourite of the three is Dead Man's Chest, because I'm kind of a sucker for Jack/Elizabeth and that pairing was almost canon in that movie. XP

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. They did NOT need harry and hermione to be naked when they made out. they were clothed in the book.

I liked that scene. HAHA.

Last week I watched No Strings Attached - super funny romantic comedy~ Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman are seriously so cute together.

This week I watched The Roommate - I HATE scary movies, but love Leighton Meester. So I watched it. :) It was creepy and the ending was really bad but overall I liked it cause of the pretty peoples :)

tangled! loved that one.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know I'm quite a few years late, (it came out while I was in middle school) but I just saw Disney's Hercules a couple nights ago. I'd always wanted to see it, but never got to.

I must say, James Wood doing the voice for Hades was the best part.

I went to see The Fighter at the cinema on Wednesday with a group of friends. Was a little slow getting into it but towards the end I was on the edge of my seat, willing Mark Wahlberg on as he fought his battle in the boxing ring.