Last Movie Watched

Quark

I think it was called "The Blind Side"

It's about some football player on the Ravens...

Yup, that's The Blind Side. I should review it while I'm at it.

9.0/10

This movie touched the heart, and told the story of Michael Oher, star NFL player. Acting was wonderful. It can't really be explained. You should watch it for yourself.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That young kid was hilarious. Gotta love when they run into the truck, he's on a stretcher covered in blood, and he asks if they think the blood will come out of his shirt. xDDD

And when he bargains with the colleges about getting to run onto the feild before the game and getting to flip the coin. xD

That young kid was hilarious. Gotta love when they run into the truck, he's on a stretcher covered in blood, and he asks if they think the blood will come out of his shirt. xDDD

And when he bargains with the colleges about getting to run onto the feild before the game and getting to flip the coin. xD

That kid makes me laugh. It gives us humor while they tell us a story of struggle.

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Last Avatar, about a month ago. Graphics were decent, but the movie drove me nuts with how different it was compared to the anime, and how some names were pronounced differently. D: Then again, I didn't have much hope for the movie to begin with based on the reviews.

Not in theater, if that counts, I saw Halloweentown III the other night. Good movie, good series, and always a nice watch during the Halloween season. ^_^

Initially I really had no interest in Avatar until I broke down and rented it a couple weeks ago, (I know, I'm always behind on watching the hit films) and surprisingly I really, really liked it! I wasn't sure at first, it was amazing!

There's a reason James Cameron is responsible for such great movies including the top two grossing films of all time... he knows what makes a great structure!

The last movie I've seen was a couple of weeks ago, when my dad found our old VCR. The first cassette I popped in there was "a Bug's Life", a favourite of mine when I was around 3 or 4. It's been almost ten years since I've seen that movie. I remember how I used to watch that and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" over and over again as a little girl. It's a shame that it's clearly one of Pixar's most underrated movies.

I loved the Karate Kid! They did such a great job of capturing the personality of a kid that age. Plus I love watching anything with martial arts in it. Has anyone else watched Inception? I thought it was amazing, but I want to watch it again to catch everything I missed the first time through! One last comment, I was also disappointed with Avatar. I feel like they completely changed all of the intentions behind why Aang does what! Granted, they can't fit an entire season's worth of information into one movie, but still. I prefer the cartoon.

I wanted to see The Karate Kid remake. I can never find it.

I'm going to see a bunch of movies soon. Expect reviews for:

Red

Legend of the Gardians

The Social Network

Waiting for Superman

Buried

The Expendables

I last saw Up In The Air and The Andromeda Strain.

Both were really great. George Clooney was awesome and really funny in Up In The Air.

The Andromeda Strain- Very cool tech wise, interesting idea, very epic ending.

Oh, and I saw the first half of the remake of Clash of the Titans.

From what I've so far seen, I'm very dissipointed. In the first half hour, I just about saw everything that was in the trailer, with the exception of the Kraken. This doesn't leave much for the rest of the movie. But then again, I only saw half of it, so I don't know what happens next. And frankly, I don't think I care.

I really wanted to like this movie, but from what I've seen, I might end up hating it.

ehhh it was either scott pilgrim or inception ...

scott pilgrim was pretty funny if you know your games and stuff or else there's alot of funny stuff you won't get

...inception was just amazing ... I love leonardo di caprio :D

it's been a while since my last movie though

i'm hoping to see harry potter for my birthday in NOV HAHA :)

The last movie I saw was "It's kind of a funny story". It's great. It really nails life down to the exact point. I relate to it too. I loved it. :wub_anim:

The last movie I saw was "It's kind of a funny story". It's great. It really nails life down to the exact point. I relate to it too. I loved it. :wub_anim:

Really? I saw it too! I loved it too. I related to it perfectly ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The last movie that I saw in a theater would be "Eclipse"...Tease if you must, but I actually liked it. Much better than the other Twilight films.

I watched a bit of Avatar, it was really weird. And now that the Hobbit's being filmed in NZ, I'm happy :)

I loved the Karate Kid! They did such a great job of capturing the personality of a kid that age. Plus I love watching anything with martial arts in it. Has anyone else watched Inception? I thought it was amazing, but I want to watch it again to catch everything I missed the first time through! One last comment, I was also disappointed with Avatar. I feel like they completely changed all of the intentions behind why Aang does what! Granted, they can't fit an entire season's worth of information into one movie, but still. I prefer the cartoon.

I really want to see Inception :rolleyes_anim: And The Last Airbender was terrible with the poor name pronounciation to weird graphics and costume problems :sad02:

The last movie I saw in theaters was... WOW I can't even remember. Avatar: The Last Airbender maybe? I really can't remember :( It was before September 7th. LOL. But outside of class was Mirrors.