Last Movie Watched

Quark

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rewatched Hero about a fortnight ago, and I never fail to love it. It's such a unique and moving story, and not to mention the amazing colours and fight scenes :O

And having just typed that, I'm now tempted to rewatch In The Loop for the third time xD It's still as funny as ever imo.

I just watched Micmacs. I loved LOVED Amelie so I was pretty interested in seeing more of the director's work. It was pretty good, cute. I also really like watching cute colourful (woah look out - Canadian spelling) silly French movies like 8 Femmes.

Watched Little Miss Sunshine for the millionth time today. Such a good one.

That is one of the loveliest movies ever! Super freak, super freak, she's super freakaayyy *Does a little dance*

I watched 27 Dresses last night and actually enjoyed it, what have I become?!?!!

I spontaneously decided to check out "It's a Wonderful Life" from the library. I've never seen it, but always heard about it.

Watched it.

LOVED it.

Cried and cried at the end.

Watched it again.

Fell asleep smiling. :)

As I've been sick, I've been watching movies a lot more than I normally would.

Just saw 127 Hours...and that was insanely good. And then I watched The King's Speech, which was even better...even though I didn't think I'd be into it, I was totally in love with the story.

Tonight is basically movie night around here, and I don't know what will be on, but I'm hoping it's good.

Going The Distance. I am a HUGE Drew B fan, so I don't think she could be in a bad movie in my eyes. The movie was good, especially if you have ever been in a long distance relationship and can relate.

Last movie I saw was Black Swan wich turned out to be quite different then I thought it would be. Loved it though except for the camera quality at some points it looked like the camera might have been broken. Could just be me though.

The last movie I watched was actually Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried, Billy Burke, and Gary Oldman (WOOOOO SNAPE! xD).

I found it was semi-suspenseful, and it had some elements of surprise as well (*cough*cough* the ending ....!)

I would totally go see this movie again! :)