Last Movie Watched

Quark

Hi guys. Lately I've really been in a movie mood, whether it's watching old classics, going to the theater or sitting at home with my faithful DVDs and outdated VHS tapes.

So what was the last movie you watched? Doesn't have to be new, it can be as old as silent films. :) What did you think of it?

The last movie I watched was Toy Story 3 and I LOVED it. The first Toy Story came out when I was just five and I remember running up to my room when I got home in hopes of finding my toys having adventures and talking to one another. I felt it had really great closure, a lot of fun references to the previous movies and made me cry like the over-emotional mess that I am!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Five! Last movie I watched was Toy Story 3, too. It was fantastic. The perfect ending (hopefully this is the last movie) to the trilogy. I cried a bunch... Thank goodness there weren't many people in the theater haha.

Ummm. Before that movie I saw Paprika. That movie is gorgeously animated and kind of confusing. It gets really weird and surreal. Crazy dreams merging with reality kind of stuff going on. I don't know how to describe the movie in an attractive way, but arghh it was so good. & the music was the greatest!!

*gasp* I loved Paprika! I saw it in a little theater when it came out and was just awe-struck the whole time. I've been meaning to pick it up on DVD. The art was gorgeous and the plot was such a trip.

Hmmm, the movie before Toy Story 3 was...uhm...ah! Once, which is sort of a musical. I've seen it before but was watching it again as background noise for the music and the main male's cute little Irish accent.

EDIT: Here is the Paprika opening trailer, which is just as strange and gorgeous as the movie. I highly suggest you all look into seeing it!

Oh i'm so sorry Divya. Do you need me to call a therapist? o.o

And I watched half of some interesting movie last night that I don't remember the name of. Something about Hackers, the government, and Russia.

I saw this topic in Soah City....

Alvin and the Chimpmunks 2 (I'm not going to bother saying "the Squeakquel"): 1.4/10

My goodness, I thought the first one was bad, but this is no excuse. Back then I thought of A&tC as a funny trio that sung high pitched, now I'll look at them as a disgraceful joke. This movie tries to attend to the average teen that wants to be a part of HSM, and you all know how much I dispise that...

Today I watched "The House Bunny." It's totally not a film that I would advocate or even admit to liking, but...I kinda love it. :*

To up my cool factor, the other night I watched "Valentino," circa 1977(?) Great film. Fell asleep though. I can't wait to see the end.

And my husband and I are getting ready to go see "Eclipse" at the theater. I mean, uh, he doesn't like the Twilight movies. I have to drag him to them. Yeah, that's it. Hehe

Ugh. You'll never see me walking into Twilight, nor will I ever touch nothing that has anything to do with it.

That means I can't have XXX Vitamin Water or Burger King for the next month.

Ugh. You'll never see me walking into Twilight, nor will I ever touch nothing that has anything to do with it.

That means I can't have XXX Vitamin Water or Burger King for the next month.

wow, extreme hatred much? It's not that bad, I don't like it, but it's not that awful

I saw 6 disney movies in a row

The Lion King, Aristocats, The Jungle Book, Tarzan, Mulan, And Hercules

old Disney pwns

Never seen any of the twilight movies, but I'm neither a lover nor a hater until I've seen them ;)

I just watched The Land Before Time with a friend of mine... The movie stays great.

The last movie I seen was Fourth Kind, which was today! I've always been a believer in aliens, and this movie proves it even more. Some parts still freak me out, and make me question it. I even thought about recording myself sleeping to see if aliens take me XD. Crazy, yeah I know :/ It's a great movie though.

wow, extreme hatred much?

old Disney pwns

Yes, much extreme hatred. And I support this hatred for all eternity. I hate Twilight that much.

Old Disney pwns, new Disney fails.

Ghost Rider: 4.8/10

One of the few bad Marvel films. This has bad acting, a pointless story, and not enough action. Sad thing too, because Ghost Rider is one of my favorite Marvel characters.

I saw a double feature of Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia. My review:

Toy Story 3: Great movie, with a really touching ending. All three girls in our car cried.

Prince of Persia: Um, what was the plot again? But awesome action!

Toy Story 3 and I have to say that it is one of the best Disney movie's I have ever seen. They definitely knew how play with our emotions towards nothing more than inanimate objects. Keep that in mind. ;D Haha. I cried, laughed and nearly got anxiety at parts. Hahaha.

I saw this topic in Soah City....

What's Soah City?

Ugh, count me in as someone who DESPISES Twilight. Just truly hates it. But I digress...

I watched "Up" because I was in a Pixar mood since Toy Story. Russel is major love!