Last Movie Watched

Quark

What's Soah City?

Soah City is a Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase. They have a lot of bad languauge there, and they sometimes dicuss adult topics. Unless you wish to join there, it's not something you should worry about.

Twister: 8.3/10

Action packed thrill ride full of tornadoes. It would be a better film if the talking scenes didn't drag on so long (especially the one in the beginning). All together, I recommend it, unless you fear tornadoes.

I plan to make a full review of this soon. Look out for it.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, okay. Not a Sonic fan, save for the first three Genesis games.

MORE movies! (Told you I've been in a movie mode.) Just watched Bender's Game because I've been on Futurama mode lately (as Cornflakes is aware of! ;)). The Dungeons and Dragons part is hilarious, love it!

I like Futurama.

Bender's Big Score: 8.1/10

After a long wait for another Futurama episode, a movie is the last thing you expect. But there was, and it was funny. It isn't the best animated movie, but an adult animated movie a nice change from most films from Pixar and Dreamworks. While it doesn't beat The Simpsons Movie (which is made by the same person), it was good enough to spawn 3 sequels, and then help create the long awaited return of the series, which has hit the ground running with a great season premire.

I was going to write what movie I went and see last night, but I got too tired, and fell asleep. I went and seen Eclipse, which wasn't a bad movie. I actual liked it!

Nice you saw Eclipse?

I want to see that too.

Loved the books, even though they got a lot of criticism.

The films are okay, not as good as the books in my opinion.

*hides from Squirrel to avoid a slap*

-Slaps Adis- :O

(Sorry, but I slap anyone who likes Twilight as of now <.<)

Anyway, I watched a rather funny movie called Arthur.

Quite entertaining.

o_O The movies actual pretty good XD. It was more wolves fighting vampires and stuff.

I've never seen Arthur, what's it about?

Nice you saw Eclipse?

I want to see that too.

Loved the books, even though they got a lot of criticism.

The films are okay, not as good as the books in my opinion.

You should go see it. I think it's worth it, but then again, I've never read the books.

You should go see it. I think it's worth it, but then again, I've never read the books.

Yep my best friend and I plan to go see it soon-ish.

I really like the book for this one and the trailers look pretty good.

-Slaps Adis- :O

(Sorry, but I slap anyone who likes Twilight as of now <.<)

Awesome CS. You're learning from the biggest Twilight hater *points at self*

Nice you saw Eclipse?

I want to see that too.

*slaps iona*

You forgot about me.

Yep my best friend and I plan to go see it soon-ish.

I really like the book for this one and the trailers look pretty good.

I haven't read any of the books, but I went with one of my best friends, and she read the books and stuff.

She said that the movie isn't like the book, but she still liked it.

I haven't read any of the books, but I went with one of my best friends, and she read the books and stuff.

She said that the movie isn't like the book, but she still liked it.

Haha I'm one of these people who gets irritated when the films don't go by the book lol.

I was awful with the Harry Potter movies because of all the differences. I think reading the HP books ruined the mpvies because throughout the them I was picking out all the mistakes. (Well not mistakes, as it is normal for the movies to be different to the books, but you know what I mean.)

Yeah the Twilight movies aren't quite the same as the books, but I still enjoy them.

"Get Him to the Greek"

I saw it with eight other of my friends and some of us liked it while others didn't. I thought some parts were just uncomfortable in my opinion because it's like... Really? And then others I liked. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, so just seeing that excerpt (if people saw it) made my day. But the rest was okay.

Jonah Hill did a fantastic job as usual though. He needs to lose weight though. o,o

If I would rate this movie, it would be a 6/10. (:

Haha I'm one of these people who gets irritated when the films don't go by the book lol.

I was awful with the Harry Potter movies because of all the differences. I think reading the HP books ruined the mpvies because throughout the them I was picking out all the mistakes. (Well not mistakes, as it is normal for the movies to be different to the books, but you know what I mean.)

Yeah the Twilight movies aren't quite the same as the books, but I still enjoy them.

Whenever I seen Lighting Thief, I was so upset because it wasn't anything like the book. They took out so much that could have made the movie a whole lot better!

My friend told me a couple of stuff that made the movie different from the book. If you want me to tell you, I can.

I saw Alvin and the chipmunks the squekel so cute

I've seen this on Christmas day...ended up walking out of the film.

So you hate it that the Harry Potter movies are different than the books, and so you hate the movies. But Twilight does the same thing, and you like them?

I don't get it. But sure, pick on the movie and book franchise that I like.

So you hate it that the Harry Potter movies are different than the books, and so you hate the movies. But Twilight does the same thing, and you like them?

I don't get it. But sure, pick on the movie and book franchise that I like.

I didn't say that I hate Harry Potter movies, I do like them. I'm the same with both Twilight & Harry Potter, I prefer the books but still like the movies, even if I can't help but notice all the things that are different.

Whenever I seen Lighting Thief, I was so upset because it wasn't anything like the book. They took out so much that could have made the movie a whole lot better!

My friend told me a couple of stuff that made the movie different from the book. If you want me to tell you, I can.

Aww, yeah I don't like when they miss out parts of the books that would have been really good. But if the movies went by the books they would be too long and people would get bored rofl. I understand why directors do this and appreciate it, but still dislike how they change some parts. Just typical I guess. :)

Nah it's okay, I'd rather you didn't tell me.

I watched Fame last night, the 80s version. Interesting.

I too am disappointed in the Potter and Twilight movies, when compared to the books. My solution was to give myself a couple of months between reading the books and watching the movies, so the details aren't so fresh in my mind. :)

I saw Eclipse with my friends a couple of days ago. I forgot most of what happened in the book, so I had no qualms against it. XD

Slap me at your peril.

I feel like I missed out on life while I was doing my student teaching and subbing and such. So I have been trying to catch up on movies. The last movie I saw was the Goods. It was HORRIBLE I don't think that much of it was funny and the ending was ridiculous. I really expected so much more, especially with Jeremy Piven.

And I would like to say I am right there with all those people who watch a movie and tick off all the differences between the movie and the book. Some changes I can understand. The added scene in the last Harry Potter movie...the one not even in the book...WHY?!?! I get annoyed when you have so much GOOD material to work with and do silly things like that

I saw The Last Airbender on Friday. Yeah there were changes, yeah the actors/actresses were largely unknown and were poor at delivering their lines. I still enjoyed myself. Probably cause I was somehow able to divorce the movie from the show.

However, it's harder for me to do that with Books to Movies adaptations so I haven't seen any movies past Goblet of Fire thanks to Dumbledore being too darn loud and angry.

I rented and watched The Men Who Stare At Goats with my dad a few days ago. :) Honestly, just think of the one commercial you've probably seen of the guy staring at the goat until it falls over, and remember that throughout the movie. Its not what you expect. But it is good, highly recommend! :yes:

The last 2 movies I saw were Zodiac and Space Cowboys.

Zodiac- I actually thought it was really good. I wasn't expecting it to be, but both my husband and I enjoyed it.

Space Cowboys - Seriously... Clint Eastwood and Tommy Lee Jones. Need I say more? (In other words, it was awesome. Very funny.)