Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

Do I ahve to be neopets premuim to find tarla? cause Im not or is this over now?

You don't need premium. And it just started. Today is Day 4. It will be going on for 28 days.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you do not. Anyone can find her but she only shows up at each location for like 5 minutes or so each time so its really easy to miss her. Plus the whole she shows up at random times/places thing doesn't really help which is why people are signing up and getting alerts when she appears.

Edit: Umm, oops, didn't notice that had already been answered but umm, yay Tarla? Sorry.

Has anyone gotten any really cool prizes yet? Yesterday, I got the book that was released just for this. (Tarlas Mysterious Travels) I ended up selling it for 85k. I also got the Question Mark Cupcake on the first day.

Ughh...I am getting NOTHING good. I got only a couple of books (cheap ones) and about 5k np. Oh joy. But I just played KQ and got a Frozen Negg which is worth 40k. :rolleyes_anim:

... I went to the link right when the alerts first showed up, but she wasn't there? :eh:

Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT: Others are having it too.

Yeah, I had that problem for the last two. I was a few minutes late for the one half an hour ago, but this last one (five minutes ago), I went to instantly but she was gone.

Maybe it was a short one? I also have a problem because when I click on the Twitter link, neopets wants me to log in again and I have a hard time actually getting to the link. :/

EDIT: I missed the last one too! Either the updates are taking too long, or she's there for a super short amount of time, or something. I went withing a minute. :grrr:

Thanks to Yoono I almost found her today 3 times. I cleared my 4th mist. I got a plushie that looks like a flower. And once I had to log in, so I missed her by a few seconds. I hope for now on when she comes she stays for close to 10 minuets.

Also, yesterday I got a giant Omelette background. I hope I can get more wearables.

Edit: The plushie that looks like a flower is called: Tropical Mystery Island Flowers Plushie.

I hope I can get more wearables.

We should make a list of the wearable prizes that you can get, in case we need to buy them LOL

- Giant Omelet Background

- Compass Bracelet

- Tarla Scarf

- Question Mark Background

- Hanging Vines (I seriously hope these work on my gnorbu. For some reason hanging objects conflict with her clothing).

I haven't gotten any wearables. I've gotten two food items and a book:

- Strawberry Ixi Fizzy Drink

- Spoogentberry Ixi Hoofprint Cookie

- All About Neopia

EDIT:

I just got a Mystery Island Puzzle Box.

Everytime I've found Tarla the first time throughout the day I've been able to choose the mist and on my second tries (If I find her again) then I choose nps. Good luck to everyone in clearing the mist.

I still hope there's a cool avatar once the event is over that evryone who participated in will get! :)

Everytime I've found Tarla the first time throughout the day I've been able to choose the mist and on my second tries (If I find her again) then I choose nps. Good luck to everyone in clearing the mist.

I still hope there's a cool avatar once the event is over that evryone who participated in will get! :)

How many neopoints do you usually get? I've only gotten items after clearing the mist.

I just got Travel Soap.

How many neopoints do you usually get? I've only gotten items after clearing the mist.

I just got Travel Soap.

I useually get between three and 600nps on my second time clearing the mist. what Items have you gotten from clearing the mist. I've cleared it three times and I think I got a pink furnitre item each time put into my sdb (no idea how else they could have gotten in there).

hey everyone i am new just signed up because i wanted to be apart of a forum that talked about neopets. i have been all over the world looking for her and have not found as of yet. its half price day and i have been focusing on that since one am but not to sure if i will find her today on my own lol.

Try watching the Neoboards, if you want help finding her. When she's found people usually make the subject "Tarla" then the time they found her, with the link inside the post. That's the easiest way to find her.