Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading that only 1 person is saying they've gotten their 5th mist, though when asked, they couldn't provide proof of any sort. There's ideas going around that you can only clear the mist 4 times a week. But there's no sure proof either way.

I'm hoping it's untrue as well. I would continue to look for her, even after I got my 16 mist clears. I would still like the prizes/NP. I've gotten some cool prizes from her.

But I suppose it's possible it's true. Though there's no proof for, or against it yet.

4 times a week? Well that is unfortunate. I hope it's not true, though it would ensure that people kept clicking the entire month, instead of reaching 16 after two weeks and moving on. I'll keep trying and take a screenshot if I get number 5.

Even if it is 4 times a week, what defines a week? Is it 7 days.. or mon-sun. or sun-sat?

If it were true, even then a person could have 5 mists cleared in my opinion, seeing that the week has been reset today (monday, yay)

As for me, I've only cleared out the mist 3 times.

Even if it is 4 times a week, what defines a week? Is it 7 days.. or mon-sun. or sun-sat?

If it were true, even then a person could have 5 mists cleared in my opinion, seeing that the week has been reset today (monday, yay)

As for me, I've only cleared out the mist 3 times.

The people that mentioned the idea, said that it was possible we couldn't clear it for a 5th time, until the 7th day, so I'm assuming that means every 7 days of the event... not a calendar week.

I've cleared it every day so far, and I haven't been able to yet today.

EDIT: I just found her again, and still no mist option. That's the 3rd time I've found her today, without the desired result. So what they're saying could be true.

Just saw her a 3rd time today and I got a book. I still didn't get the mist option.

This seems to be the prevailing pattern today. My husband, who had previously cleared it only twice, got the mist on the first appearance. But there is a massive amount of Neoboards with people saying they haven't gotten the mist option, if they had already cleared it 4 times.

Ugh. I didn't see her this time (for some reason JN didn't text me even though it did for their last two non-tarla tweets), but it's a little disheartening to hear the rumors may be true. I'll still participate to get some more prizes, but I'd like to clear the mist ASAP.

I feel the same way. I'm actually having the best luck with watching the Neoboards. I haven't been watching JN, but Sunnyneo is falling behind. They didn't post the 8:32 appearance, until after the 9:00 one. And that's where I was originally going to find her. Now I'm just stalking the Neoboards. It's much more efficient for me.

I was stalking the Neoboards, but it was too frustrating. They post false links all the time and I had to keep checking back, but half the time I missed by a minute or too. When JN texts me, I hear the beep from across the house and I don't even waste time checking the text. I just go refresh twitter as quick as I can to see the link. I like having the sound so I don't have to be paying attention all the time.

I just wait until someone post her name, with a time, and I check it. And I've yet to have one that wasn't a real siting. By the time I get back to the boards, there's multiple posts with the same info. But I'm at work, stuck here at my desk, so it works okay for me.

... 4 times a week? :O Please tell us this isn't so, Tarla! lol

As with everyone else, it would be much preferred to clear the mist 16 days in and then collect prizes for the rest. :sad02:

A good thing to use is install the Yoonu add on for firefox.

Waiting for someone to post it on tdn forums will be highly unreliable. Not sure if TDN has one. But here is what I have done.

- Register for Twitter

- Add Yoonu to my firefox browser and sign Twitter onto it.

- Follow Jellyneo on Twitter.

This way, you have a sidebar on the edge of your screen and it will update every time Tarla is here. From what I have seen, they update it as soon as she appears. Example of my screen to show you what it is like:

Untitled.jpg

This saves alot of effort, so you can do anything on the web and you won't have to check for tarla yourself, or keep up with the neoboards etc.

This thing is great! Helped me so much and got me into the event :D I cleared the mist twice today AND got a Toothbrush :P I use the Desktop one as I'm on Chrome and nearly missed the Prize, luckily I checked. But Pop-Ups do come up on the Desktop one, like an Instant Messenger, maybe I just missed that one. Then again, I set it for the Pop-Up to be on for 5 minutes, hmmm <_<

So, I never got the option to clear the mist today--went ahead and got 5 prizes. Today I would have cleared my 5th mist, and the last time I found her she said I had already collected all my prizes for today (ie I can't get anything else from her). But according to the FAQ "Yes, in addition to having some mist cleared, you may collect up to five of any of the prizes available each time you find Tarla." So, I guess you must either clear the mist before getting all five prizes or that you couldn't clear the mist for a 5th time today. I really hope I can clear mist again tomorrow. I can't babysit this event all day every day. =/

hello guys, I has 4th mist and no mist option still for 2 days. I believe no one get 5th mist. the 2nd week start is on thursday. the theory is 4th mist a week.

I found Tarla 3 times today and no sign of mist clearing.. I'm on my 4th square, I hoped today cpuld clear my 5th... but it's midnight and I won't stay much longer awake...

I've found her a couple times, no mist. But I was 4/4 originally. So I haven't gotten the mist the last 2 days. That's the results on the Neoboards as well. No one has hit 5 mist yet.