Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

Guest Ali Allibhai

Have been looking for tarla since the start missed her a few times but i am lucklily on my 11th mist

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Tarla's last location at the Moltara Town Hall I chose neopoints as my prize since I've already cleared the mist today and she gave me almost 21,000np. That's the most neopoints I've ever gotten from her! It made my day!

I can't bring myself to pick the NP. The first reason, I could end up with a really cool item I want to keep, or I get an item worth a lot. Just counting 2 books I've gotten from her: one sold for 85k, and I sold a different one yesterday for 25k.

Wow, thats pretty sweet Sprtizie. I can't bring myself to pick the np either because I would always then be wondering if I would have gotten one of the event items. I got a couple bobble head Tarla's and the question mark background which I kind of really enjoy.

The two books I sold for that much, were the special event items. (Mapping a Mystery and Tarlas Mysterious Travels) I've also gotten the Question Mark Cupcake, the Traveling Tarla Garden Gnome, and the Tarla Travel Pillow.

The only issue I have with the whole mist schedule, is that the new week always starts on my first day off work. So the only day of the week I'm at work for the mist, is the last day. And it's easier to get the mist at work. But I've managed to get the week's mist in the first 4 days through-out the whole event so far.

Does yours show up on your pet? I bought one and put it on my cybunny. It shows up when I look at my userlookup but not on my pets lookup :(

That's weird. It should be showing on your pet look up too. I mean, it's a wearable, right?

Does yours show up on your pet? I bought one and put it on my cybunny. It shows up when I look at my userlookup but not on my pets lookup :(

Yeah it does the same to me.

I just got a Tiny Umbrella from Tarla. It is a wearable. It is so cute.

Edited by Spike_Kat

It's the final countdown :whistle:

Tomorrow will be the last day for most of us! Wonder if we have to wait until the end of the week to find everything out or if we'll be informed right when we get our last mist.

/heads to the FAQ

I want to get a Campfire from Tarla! That would be an awesome prize to get!

I'm looking forward to the mist collecting being done. I'm not sure if I have one or two more mists to get. I thought I only needed one more, but it looks like enough mist left to be two. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I'm right on schedule for finishing tomorrow. I have 15/16, so hopefully I'll get my last mist first thing tomorrow morning. I just want to be done with it.

And I really hope the prize is really awesome.

I have eight. I doubt I'll be able to get enough before the thing ends. I wonder if that will be taken into account at all.

You won't get able to finish in time. If you were to get your 9th today, and you got 1 mist every day until the end, you would only have only 13 by the end of the event.

Since you've uncovered at least one, you will still be able to clear the mist, it will just be harder, as TNT says.

Yeah, that was a bad thing. But at least for people that are behind, they weren't limited to 4 a week, like the ones who did get it. They could get it every day, until they were caught up with the weekly limit. (week 1 = 4. Week 2 = 8. Week 3 =12, Week 4 = 16)

I'm staying up later than usual, to get things done. (Even though I have to get up for work at 6am.) So I hope to get my last one before I even go to bed. But it could be hard to get. But I'm suspecting the very last day, could possibly be the hardest to find her.