New New Game Challenge: Ugga Drop!

Marabot 108

The game is out ? Thanks ... gonna go check it out now :)

Love the game!! Gotta read the directions :D but I love this game! got a cool background for beating AAA, and a book for beating Abigail ... check it out :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It took a few tries (and one browser crash) to get the timing down, but I was able to beat AAA with a perfect score. I find this game to be pretty easy, but entirely boring.

Beat AAA. Super duper easy. There are soooo many games just like this, not the whole Tyrannia thing but the concept of the game. I have played a couple of them before.

Ugh! I get crashes and Flash errors with Google Chrome with this game, but still managed to beat AAA and Abigail. I'd love a trophy, but the minimum score is 40k. Even if I get that, there's no guarantee I'll get even bronze. I don't understand that part.

Here's some hints:

~ Try to get the Scorchio (center) or the Meerca (to your right of Scorchio). They are the best for avoiding the mud.

~ Wait until you are about level with the top of the small cliff at the bottom (it has a rope ladder) before opening your chute. This way you have a better chance of landing safely.

~ There are 4 types of landing: light, thump, ground-smash and mud. The latter two will get you disqualified. I think that if you land in the mud you lose a life.

~ Try to shove your opponents, but not too much of you'll slow down.

~Beware of false starts! Don't hit space too early or you'll be "fined" 200 points!

~ There are 4 levels with rounds. Each level seems to be worth 10k. You MUST get first place each time to get 40k.

That's all I got. ^_^;;

Everyone who gets 40,000 is awarded the gold trophy for this game :)

I got mine. Whoot Whoot!

I've just got AAA's score with 40,000 and I have no trophy...

Maybe it was just that the people who had been getting 40,000 were the first ones... but now the people getting that score now are too late