Festival Of Neggs: Quest 8 Steps

hrtbrk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody else not get the avvie?Lets figure out why!1. Do you have the new negg avatar?2. Have you completed all of Kari's quests? (If no, skip to 5)3. Did you do them in order?4. Did you do them on release day?5. What time did you finish quest 8?6. Did you collect the free festival gift everyday? 1) No2) Yes3) Yes4) No :(5) 10 minute ago NST6) missed a day

I wanted to answer.

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes

4. no, I think I did one the day after it was released. I guess I went on Neopets before it was released, and I didn't find out about it until the next day.

5. I finished it yesterday at 9:30a.m. nst

6. yes

Also, I finished each quest before there was a new one released.

I don't know if it is helpful but my Neopets account is 5 months old. I'm kind of new.

*sigh* I'm still stuck on the Beach Ball game so I don't even know if I'll get the avatar...I really hope I do though, since I've missed practically every retired since forever T_T

ARGH. I'm so mad! I was sick all week when Quest 8 was released, and even though I DID do all the other quests (in order, no less!) I didn't have time to do Quest 8. ;_; And now the festival is over, and I've missed out on a once-only chance avatar! Wah! I hope TDN re-releases it for next year's Festival, although I doubt they will.... T_T

I thought the avatar was entitled Yr 12 something or other. If Yr 12 is in the title, then we're only in Yr 11 (aren't we?) so it should be available next year.

I wouldn't trust me though. I may be horribly, horribly wrong.

It does say Yr12. I've never understood their whole, Yr counting. They turned 10 last year, but they were saying Yr 11. And now that it's 2010, it's possible they're considering it yr 12 now. But since it says yr 12, I'm betting it will only have been available this year.

But like you said... I could be wrong.