The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Well, how else would you be able to reach specific people without a friend code?

I don't know, how about simply adding their username to your friend list? It's much easier to remember a username than a code.

I never found such a plaza. I have used the GTS before, and it is useful. I got a Riolu for my brother via GTS.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plaza is downstairs in the Pokemon Center.

"Username" would equate to "trainer name" and there is NO way to keep those unique. The number comes only when you connect the first time. And you don't have to remember it. You just punch it in your Pal Pad, and there you can put any name you want with it.

Ohh yea. oops. I confused the plaza with the union room.

Is anyone else here trying to get all the stars on their trainer card? I'm trying to get the pokedex star next, but I only have 91 pokemon so far. ~_~

I haven't been trying on SS, but I have a Black Trainer card (5 stars) on Pearl. Lots and lots of time spent searching down Pokemon on the GTS and leveling...

CAV- On your trainer card it's possible to get stars. Each star you get changes the color of your trainer card and you can get five in total.

You have platinum, right?

To get all 5 stars you have to beat the Elite Four, win the master rank in any one of the pokemon contests, the capture the flag minigame in the underground, complete the national pokedex,and get 100 consecutive wins in the battle tower.

In HG/SS, there's six. Beat the E4, complete your national dex, get 100 consecutive Battle Tower wins, open the Friendship Room at the Pokathalon Dome, and get a Leaf Crown on one of your Pokemon. It actually doesn't matter what order you do these things in, each one simply ups it to the next level.

The only real changes you see after getting the Black card (aside from well-deserved bragging rights [a legit BTC takes hours and hours of game play. My Pearl has almost 300 hours on it]) is Nurse Joy will be more personal and say "It's great to see you, *name*! You want the usual, am I right?" "I will be pleased to take your Pokemon for a few seconds." The dialouge for "No" and the return remain the same.

The DPPt card colors are Red, Blue, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Black, and the HGSS ones are Normal (it's red), Colbalt, Olive, Violet, Grey and Black. No cheat sheet will show you the black card. Heck, not even Serebii gives you an image of it! (This is justified in my opnion. It's too pretty for just anyone to see xD)

EDIT: Look! The legends have been released! Pokemon.com has them up there as well, with the same names.

CAV- On your trainer card it's possible to get stars. Each star you get changes the color of your trainer card and you can get five in total.

You have platinum, right?

To get all 5 stars you have to beat the Elite Four, win the master rank in any one of the pokemon contests, the capture the flag minigame in the underground, complete the national pokedex,and get 100 consecutive wins in the battle tower.

Thanks for the help. I have Diamond, not Platinum.

And here I thoguht people acutlaly glanced at the last post when posting. I edited my last post. At the bottom here. Serebii has the best quality images. they're also on pokemon.com with the same names.

I do. But there was no linky. Or at least I didn't see one.

They both look awesome, but what I don't get is they say that the white pokemon (couldn't glance at the name long enough to remember it) is for Pokemon Black, and vise versa. Does this mean I gotta get Pokemon White?

If you want Zekrom, then yes. They appear to be doing a Yin-Yang thing, so it sort of makes sense that they're swapped.

• 2 weeks later...

I love pokemon! I have gold, silver, crystal, soul silver, ruby, and I used to have Pearl until I let someone borrow it, and never saw it again. X| I even used to go on the pokemon sites, and I even made my own pokemon trading site XD. Where people could go on and see the pokemon I was willing to trade, and stuff like that. It worked as long as I posted on pokemon sites, because it was in my sig.

Oh wells. I still have yet to beat Soul Silver.

Everybody! Let's get to page 20! I want my first pinned topic!

If I get a topic pinned, maybe it'll give me extra credit for if I apply for something.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

New Gen 5 Pokemon have been released. I'll spoiler my opinion and not post a link, so I don't ruin things ;) Oh by the way, one of many of us' wishes has finally been granted! :D

They're pretty bad. I was expecting like better things, after the starters. But they do fit in with the starters if you come to think of it. The whole region is great, I guess. The chinchilla is cute, didn't think they'd come up with that xD The ant-eater will end up being Pyschic/Grass. It's nice I guess. The trio SUCK, bar the Zebra which is alright, though.