The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Has anyone seen the Pokemon Black and White DSi sets? If you get the Black set, you get a Black DSi that has both legendaries on the top (and says Pokemon Black), Pokemon Black, and a carrying case with the legendary from Black. If you get the White set, you get a White DSi that has both the legendaries (and says Pokemon White), Pokemon White, and a carrying case with the legendary from White. All for $179.99.

Even though we already bought the games, I was tempted to get one, since we were DSi shopping yesterday anyway, but I plan to put a cover on it to protect it (and change the color. My cover is metallic purple and I don't like the DSi colors.) and I wouldn't want to cover something that cool, but I also wouldn't want to not use a cover and have it get scratched and such.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh I know aren't they gorgeous??? I totally almost bought one when I went to Walmart yesterday, but I was like eeehhhh...I already have a fine DS...and the 3DS is coming out soon enough that getting a new one now would be pretty silly. :laughingsmiley:

On the plus side, I started working on the post game again. Black City is WEIRD man :mellow:

I was surprised Game Stop didn't have them. If they'd had them, we'd have gotten them before we got the games, most likely. But I'm going to get a plain black one for my case, and I think he wants a DS XL.

I haven't gotten to play yet. We didn't end up getting a DS yesterday, so it might be a week or so before I get one.

Black City is... intresting. It's possible yours isn't as devloped as it could be, it (and White Forest) grow with the number of people "passed by". Just go to your C-Gear, and tap the little bar at the botton with the little ovals on it, and let it load up people nearby on there. It'll raise your passed count (recorded at the bottom of the screen). I got most of my at my anime club, but I'm willing to bet you could go to the bookstore or mall and wander a bit and rack up people.