The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved double battles so I'm uber excited for a triple battle. Earthquake is going to be even worse now though XD

They're probably going to change the damage of a lot of attacks & how the game is balanced. It would really suck if you could wipe out a team in one turn from abusing earthquake. :-\

I'd have to disagree with all of you too some extent. The only recently revealed Triple Battle Pokemon are really bad. One of them is from Ben 10! On of them is Marley from Sinnoh. One of them is a Mummy's Casket. Seriously?!? If the Tarantula is Electric/Dark (Electric is confirmed for it) I'd love to have it!

Also, I like Double Battles, it creates a bond with two of your Pokemon, take me back :) BUT TRIPLE!?! Seriously, what were they thinking? I see NO point to this *twitch* Seriouslyo_O

A bond between two of your pokemon? What? Naw, I'm excited for the triple battles. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy complex strategies people are going to make to make the best triple battle teams.

I quite like the new pokemon. I love that uh floating one. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone that's complaining about the pokemon now are going to get used to them and like them by the time the game comes out.

and then when the next gen pokemon is released; complain about those pokemon.

again and again until the end of time.

Which one do you like better? (or are you just going to buy both? I get disappointed when I buy one and everyone else buys both)

I'm going to buy White (with the black legendary, Dragon/Electric).

Exactly. I really don't see a need to get both but a lot of people do it.

If anyone is interested, theres the Jirachi event via Wi-fi still going on right now.

Get it through trading. A lot of people hate hacked pokemon. (and if you like battling, legit pokes are the way to go.)

If anyone is interested, theres the Jirachi event via Wi-fi still going on right now.

Quoting because it fell on the last page and some people might not know this.