The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the revealing of the starters' evolutions. So far I'm liking the water one a lot, but we'll just have to see the evolutions and any second types.

I got my Jirachi from the GameStop event, so I got to transfer it over to SS right away when it was the perfect training level. Such a cute little Rocket-beating powerhouse. :D xD

Ok, so this video game store (EB games for anyone who cares ;) ) opened up down my street and I wanna try a Pokemon game. Which game should I get?

I had never played Pokemon in my entire life, until a month or so ago, where as my husband grew up playing it. He had me start with the FireRed/LeafGreen. At which point, we'll go from there.

So far I'm liking the water one a lot, but we'll just have to see the evolutions and any second types.

The water one looks too much like Piplup, only with wiskers. I like the grass one.

Yeah the Grass one is WIN!

I need to find my Platinum, my Diamond will never be found, like 3 years now, and wait for my Mum to get me HeartGold so I can get Jiarachi x2. I missed out on 2 Event Arcues here. I might clone the one on my Platinum, if that possible <_<

Anyway, latest batch of Gen 5 Pokemon SUCK!

I like the new releases. It looks like some interesting mix ups. One is definately looking grass/ghost. The one next to that one looks like nosepass and heatran got mixed together.

Can I get some help? I turned on my sapphire to play it and I'm getting this: The internal battery has run dry. The game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur.

Sapphire is ruined? I can't get umbreon, espeon, etc.? Can I just start a new game? (its not a big deal, I have one game from every generation, but I wanted to play sapphire XD)

That happens to a lot of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games after awhile. If you have Pokemon Colosseum or Pokemon XD, link your game to either one for trade or battle and it should download a patch that will fix the glitch.

I got SS so far and right now this is my team (going to Violet City after I train a bit more)

Cyndaquil (Level 10)

Nidoran Male (Level 10)

Buizel (Level 10)

Kangaskhan (Level 10)

Pidgey (Level 10)

Butterfree (Level 10)

okay, now off to Violet City

I like the new releases. It looks like some interesting mix ups. One is definately looking grass/ghost. The one next to that one looks like nosepass and heatran got mixed together.

Can I get some help? I turned on my sapphire to play it and I'm getting this: The internal battery has run dry. The game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur.

Sapphire is ruined? I can't get umbreon, espeon, etc.? Can I just start a new game? (its not a big deal, I have one game from every generation, but I wanted to play sapphire XD)

You can fix it is you have another GBA and Sapphire or Ruby. This is what's up with my Emerald. Emerald can't be fixed, that's eBay for ya!

Did that fire ape thing seriously just transform? And do I spy a roller coaster of sort? XD

I love how its all epic at the end. POKEDOSTA: BLACKU WHITO