Festival of Neggs: Quest #6 Steps

hrtbrk

Kari's released her sixth quest today! Stuck? Find out all the steps, and ask for help to get the prize!

neggfest_2010_v2.jpg

- First, click on the life ring that appears on any of the 3 pictures at
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
in Kiko Lake.

- Next, ride the
Merry Go Round
4 times, with each pet you have at least once, on Roo Island.

- In step 3, visit the
Collectible Sea Shells shop
with a jelly in your inventory and a shell in your album. (Cheapest: Shiny Purple Cowry Shell and Lime Jelly) After that, go to your
Inventory

- Head on over to
Jelly World
and click on the
Green Jelly
. Look for the green whirl on that page (Will be found on the white part of the page, not the picture itself). Click it to go to the maze.

- Find the petpets! (Bottom right corner)

- Next, go to the
Jelly Foods
and buy the "Edible Guide to Jelly World".

- Almost done! Play
Scourge of the Lab Jellies
and get over 1000 points. Then
head back to Kari
to claim your prize!

Wehee another quest! I love these things. Wonder what the prize will be this time... ^_^

Thanks for posting this!

EDIT: I'm stuck at the Green Jelly... where is this "green whirl" I'm supposed to click on?

I can't find the green whirl either! Help!??!?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! It may not be on the picture itself, rather next to it.

Hmmm, that's odd... still don't see anything. Could it have to do with the fact that I now have 2 shells in my album? Or could it be a browser issue? I'm using Google Chrome (on my netbook :rolleyes_anim: )

But I haven't had any problems during previous quests... hmm this is frustrating <_<

Hmmm, that's odd... still don't see anything. Could it have to do with the fact that I now have 2 shells in my album? Or could it be a browser issue? I'm using Google Chrome (on my netbook :rolleyes_anim: )

But I haven't had any problems during previous quests... hmm this is frustrating <_<

Well it is a very light green swirl, you have to look very hard, it should be somewhere on the white surrounding the green jelly screen. Keep looking and refreshing, I'm sure it'll show up!

I found it using Chrome. It is a pretty hard swirl to find. About the size of a dime, light green. I found it to the right of the jelly world picture

I found it using Chrome. It is a pretty hard swirl to find. About the size of a dime, light green. I found it to the right of the jelly world picture

Aha, I found the problem! I started the steps over again... and I realized that I never got another clue after riding the Merry-Go-Round on Roo Island, and when I tried it again, bam--there was the clue, plus a pretty snappy striped vest :P

Sorry about that everyone! The green whirl has been located. Mine was to the left of the jelly, near the bottom of the page.

EDIT: Now refreshing at Jelly Foods... le sigh :rolleyes_anim:

EDIT 2: Done! Loving these wearable prizes ^_^

This is probably really obvious, but where exactly is the "life ring" in the bottom picture? I clicked all over (and in the other pictures too), but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

The life ring is on any of the three pictures, as long as you've accepted the quest. :) I found mine on the second picture, its red and white. ;)

I cant find the green whirl, anyone can show me how it looks like, thanks

It's made up of little light green dots, and kind of looks like a little swirl of stars, like a galaxy. It always seems to be showing up on the white part of the screen, and not on the actual picture of the green jelly, so although it's somewhat small it would definitely be hard to miss if it were there. If it's not there, make sure you've gone through all the steps and gotten all the clues after doing each task--I had this same issue earlier and all I had to do was ride the merry-go-round again and follow the rest of the steps from there.

Best of luck, hope you get it ^_^

It's made up of little light green dots, and kind of looks like a little swirl of stars, like a galaxy. It always seems to be showing up on the white part of the screen, and not on the actual picture of the green jelly, so although it's somewhat small it would definitely be hard to miss if it were there. If it's not there, make sure you've gone through all the steps and gotten all the clues after doing each task--I had this same issue earlier and all I had to do was ride the merry-go-round again and follow the rest of the steps from there.

Best of luck, hope you get it ^_^

ok i will try it again =D

i had already going to Roo Island Merry Go Round and get the Jelly Shell

The white part of the screen refers to reflection of the giant jelly this URL http://www.neopets.com/jelly/greenjelly.phtml

pls enlighten me if i am wrong

found it, thanks for the help

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I do quite enjoy getting free items. Helps me get ever closer to my SDB goal. :)

The part about the jelly and shell was funny. I just happened to have a jelly in my inventory and have like 3 shells in my album. LOL

Just a quick fyi--at the end of the step about the Jelly Shell it says to go to your Inventory....when you do that something happens and it counts as a step! That's the setup for the swirl in Jelly World. I was having some trouble myself but it's worked out! Thanks for the help everyone!

I'm good up until the part with the 'Jelly Foods' store. Is the book that we need to buy supposed to show up the first time we check the store? Or should I keep refreshing until it's in stock?

Also, thanks so much for posting this :D

You need to keep refreshing. I didnt find it the first time, so I was freaking out. I went over each step, making sure I didnt miss one. Finally, I settle on refreshing. And there it was! Yayyy!

I'm having problems with this quest. In the first step is there a blue windiw that comes up at the top of the page like in the other quests when we've found the colored negg. I've done the steps up to the green jelly 3 times and I cannot seem to get the green whirl that's supposed to appear on the page. Any help would be lovely! :wub_anim:

I'm having problems with this quest. In the first step is there a blue windiw that comes up at the top of the page like in the other quests when we've found the colored negg. I've done the steps up to the green jelly 3 times and I cannot seem to get the green whirl that's supposed to appear on the page. Any help would be lovely! :wub_anim:

Did you click on the "Inventory" link before going to the Green Jelly? Because you have to do that first. Once you do, the green whirl will be next to the "Return to Jelly World" button.

Did you click on the "Inventory" link before going to the Green Jelly? Because you have to do that first. Once you do, the green whirl will be next to the "Return to Jelly World" button.

I've done that and I still can't seem to get the green whirl. I've refreshed many times. Do I keep refreshing?

I love the prizes they rock :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.