Stamp Album blanked

August of Lake

Was shopping and bought a new sea shell(or I think it's a new one) and when trying to put it in my album, got an odd message that it was an invalid stamp. So, I go to my Album to check...and all my stamps are gone(I was close to 174...including three retired stamps).

So, sent in an error report by the FAQ, since I couldn't find anything else...but that's going to hurt if they don't put the stamps back. Any ideas what happpened or what I can do?

You already sent in a bug report, and I'm sure others have noticed and sent in bug reports now.

All you can do is wait and see if TNT fixes it when they come into the office. I really hope it gets fixed, though. I spent a lot on stamps. :(

Neo's just been glitchy in general lately. *pokes SN*

And it's not just that. My Lab Rat's tail is missing, as is my Ogrin's entire face. There are others with pets with missing body parts, too.

They must be working on fixing it. I can't even access the pages of my stamp album. Just another wonderful random glitch.

I'm 98% sure you'll get your stamps back. A huge amount of people would throw a royal fit, if TNT didn't make sure everyone got their proper stamps back. It would just be completely wrong.

I think TNT's in a bit of a mess right now with fixing glitches.

Yesterday, a whole bunch of stuff stopped working - like zapped pets wouldn't change, painting/morphing didn't work, couldn't transfer pets, couldn't neomail anyone - the list goes on.

This is probably why the stamps aren't showing. You'll get your things back, just give them some time! :D

How do i report the glitch? - as I have 229 stamps missing which has cost me a small fortune, and although enough people must have complained already i'd like to add my voice to the fray as I will be one having a royal hissy fit if they don't reappear.

EDIT: After negotiating the FAQ pages I've found a reporting page!

Stamps aside, my login form had this blank issue as well. I tried keying it in and got an error saying I entered a "blank" username. I panicked and tried searching for myself, but the search result told me I got a blank search as well. I wanted to copy and paste the error message here, but it's up and working again after four tries.

Well I'm glad I read this topic. I have 71 stamps and when I when to the overview page it said I don't have any stamps. They might be updating the stamp album feature or it could just be a glitch. either way I'm going to report it because i just spent over 100k np on stamps a few days ago.

I'm also going to submit a little writeup to the neopian times editorial. I suggest we all do this in hopes that they answer the editorial if the same thing has been asked several times!

My stamps are fixed now too but I'm having another issue with neopets. But I'm glad this issue has been sorted out for all of us.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just to let everyone know, stamps are fixed. I was able to put a couple more stamps in my album about a minute ago. :)

Thank God for that! Panic be over and order is regained! If it happened to a less expensive collection I think people wouldn't have minded so much but stamps are remarkably expensive.

Well..good luck. The *paid* member scratch card kiosk has been broken for weeks now and ...nada. I wonder what they do all day exactly...besides ban people for random stuff of course.