Frozen for Daily Dare?

Emily

I just went to log into my account this morning and, surprise surprise, I was "frozen for cheating at flash games". The only score that I've submitted recently that was significantly higher than my usual was for Snot Splatter for the AAA Daily Dare Challenge. I worked on it for hours, as the highest I usually get is around 16K. Now I'm frozen. How can they freeze someone for getting a score they made you to have to beat and, other than the usual form, is there anything that might help me get my account back faster? (I'm a premium member and don't want to continue to pay for something I can't use)

*sigh* not again :sad01_anim: TNT seems to be on a freezing-spree lately.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more you can do than just fill out the form and wait for a reply.. staying polite is the way to go.

I really hope you get your account back.

I almost kind of want to stop playing neopets to get frozen for stuff like this... It'd hurt me too much.

Anyway, I hope you can get your account back. If you've done nothing wrong and you know it, then it must be so.

Edit: Just read you're a premium member... Then it must be even easier to get your acc back :)

Edited by Viridian

Ouch - that's really harsh. I'm quite glad that I picked Abi now...

I don't think there is a quicker way, I think you just have to fill in the form. It's also really harsh that they've done this during the daily dare - it skuppers your chances of a decent trophy.

This is really sickening. I'm really curious to know what makes TNT decide to ban someone. I've been warned a couple of times for things I've said on the boards and I really don't know what I said that was so offensive. I'm so careful with what I say on the boards but there's just always someone ready to take offence to anything. This is why I don't post there at all anymore. I know this is a completely different situation but still, it seems that TNT are a bit too quick sometimes and don't investigate properly.

Yeah me neither, I'm too scared to post anything on the boards. I've been warned several times on my old account too.

Boo, TNT, boo.

After hearing so many horror stories about freezing I stay away from the boards like anything...it just seems safer. I'm also very careful of who I neomail and what I say in my neomails.

Just if you are under 18 get a parent to do this, if you are over 18 call up the premium helpline, ask for your money back and threaten to sue if you don't. I heard many premium members took neopets to court because they refused to give money back after unfairly frozen, and some of them won and not only got their money back but extra money.(one person claimed being frozen gave her mental angish.

Thanks everyone. I used the form and found another for premium members and filled that out as well. I already got the standard reply for the first one ("because you were cheating at flash games your account will not be returned") but I'm hoping the other might actually get through to a person. *fingers crossed*

Edit: Just tried to log into my side and it was frozen too. Probably because it's on the same email address. Maybe it's time to quit neopets. It's been a fun 8 years

I'd probably quit for good too. I wouldn't want to start over again. I got cookie grabbed once (or something, I don't know how they got on my account and stupid me didn't have a pin code - I do now) and they stole around 6 million np and my honey potion and possibly other random things I had in my SDB. I'm slowly building up my funds now. Naturally no help (I wouldn't expect to get my stuff back, but I sure was hoping) or even a proper response from TNT. If anything like this happens again, I'm done. Whether it be an actual ban or theft.

Thanks everyone. I used the form and found another for premium members and filled that out as well. I already got the standard reply for the first one ("because you were cheating at flash games your account will not be returned") but I'm hoping the other might actually get through to a person. *fingers crossed*

Edit: Just tried to log into my side and it was frozen too. Probably because it's on the same email address. Maybe it's time to quit neopets. It's been a fun 8 years

I can't blame you for wanting to quit - but I'd give them time to try to get back to you. Can you respond to the standard reply stating that you weren't cheating at the game and that's why you want your account back? If you keep nagging you might get through to a person.

Surely they've got to take into account that you've been a member for 8 years so have nearly been around from the start and obviously haven't been cheating before otherwise you'd already have been banned. I'd keep trying, keep stating that you were only beating the Daily Dare score which they had set and it took alot of practice and patience to get to that score.

I don't know but that's what I'd try. Constant nagging and reasonable argument to try to hit a person to speak to and explain.

I can't blame you for wanting to quit - but I'd give them time to try to get back to you. Can you respond to the standard reply stating that you weren't cheating at the game and that's why you want your account back? If you keep nagging you might get through to a person.

Surely they've got to take into account that you've been a member for 8 years so have nearly been around from the start and obviously haven't been cheating before otherwise you'd already have been banned. I'd keep trying, keep stating that you were only beating the Daily Dare score which they had set and it took alot of practice and patience to get to that score.

I don't know but that's what I'd try. Constant nagging and reasonable argument to try to hit a person to speak to and explain.

I don't mean to burst anyone'e bubble, but even if you do get a live response, chances are they will lie to you.(depending on the person. I heard Justin, Heidi and Brandon were lazy. In other words they claimed they checked out the situation, found you did cheat and claim they cannot return your account. This being without seeing the situtation. I heard from someone that if you email charlotte personally she is good at her job and will get it done. Her email is [email protected] or sommething like that. I wish TNT would fix the adver video thing though. Has not been working for days. They also froze another helpful hcer known as "Sal" and she was unfairly frozen before, got her account back and now is frozen again. Then a third member got frozen three times and unfrozen three times, then the fourth time she got frozen they said they could not give her account back since she was frozen three times when TNT admitted themselves those three freezings were unfair.(Both had premium)

Good luck.

I agree, do keep trying, but don't be too mean to TNT. Yes they're annoying, but I work in a shop and sometimes you get a problem and you can't fix it and you kind of have to lie because you're not allowed to say "I don't know how to fix this, I'm just waiting on my boss...".

So keep trying, but don't be too mean to them - its really annoying:P In the mean time just cancel your premium membership :)

Don't be mean to their faces, that is...

Heather isn't too helpful either. Good luck..

Good luck getting your account back!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*sigh* not again :sad01_anim: TNT seems to be on a freezing-spree lately.

Yes they have. They love hitting that freeze button.

TNT seem to be getting really mean recently and arn't doing thier job anymore... There are quite a few bugs around the site, none of them have been fixed, freexing for hours of work to get a score.. it's terrible..

Instead of freezing, they should be fixing these bugs.

Just if you are under 18 get a parent to do this, if you are over 18 call up the premium helpline, ask for your money back and threaten to sue if you don't. I heard many premium members took neopets to court because they refused to give money back after unfairly frozen, and some of them won and not only got their money back but extra money.(one person claimed being frozen gave her mental angish.

That's really happened before?

I heard Justin, Heidi and Brandon were lazy.

If they are lazy, they should be fired.

I felt the need to respond to these quotes. But if your first form says that you cheated, question why, and continue until you are given a straight awnser. Also wait til that second form is responded. There's not much else you can do.