Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA watched as the ISS's systems targeted and fired at Hawaii themed shirts all over the world, causing even more damage than they would have if they had hit Hawaii. "You really know how to be evil Luna."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA wondered at the odd explosion close to the ISS's teleporter, then decided to ignore it and concentrate on destroying the world.

• 2 weeks later...

AA3 miraculously survived, but was blasted down to where Metroid was, creating a huge crater like in classic superhero shows.

((I would so much like to join this, but I have never read the comics, so I don't know what charecters there are, can someone give me one?))

Character: Doctor Mario

Mission: IDK

Comics so far: IDK

Description: He's Mario, as... a doctor.

((Great! This really doesn't have much to do with the comics, apart from the sprites.))

AA3 got straight back up, almost completely unharmed, also just like in classic superhero shows. Then he zapped Metroid with his ray gun.

AA ignored everybody else and continued blasting major cities with giant orbital laser cannons, laughing maniacally.

Princess Ruto chuckled at AA's pathetic attempt to destroy cities, and went on her merry way, leaving a cookie on the ground for the nearest unsuspecting fool to pick up.

"All in thanks to me," Princess Ruto proudfully exclaimed. "And that one staff member that doesn't seem to post here anymore. :("

Princess Ruto, surprising not hyper after drinking soda, went off in search of Metroid. "Today, I make him my new target."