Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA reached out the window, pulled Metroid into the car, and stuck him in a police uniform as a disguise. "So what now? Shall we rob a bank? Or perhaps we should just go shoplifting?"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excellent idea!" AA said, and drove the police car to a horse farm at top speed. He walked up to the local horse farmer, flashing his police badge authoritatively. "Police business. We're hunting a criminal round here." The horse farmer nodded and let them through.

"This one." AA said, striding confidently up to a particularly strong looking horse. The horse whinnied, and kicked him in the face.

AA grabbed the horse and tied it up, then got back in the car with Metroid. "I stuffed the horse in the back - nobody will notice."

Metroid stared at the trunk of the police car. It was full of dents and not even half of the horse's body even fit in it. "Alright, I think we are good! Now all we need to do is hold on to the horse for a few days until we make a ransom!"

Mia crawled out from under a pile of posts. She had been lost quite some posts back on the last page.

"Man, who forgot there dirty gym socks?" asked Mia in disgust as she peeled them off ehr face. ((Ewww.. :sick01: :sick02: ))

AA pulled out a rocket-launcher and fired it at Luna (destroying the car's roof in the process) and then strapped the horse into the back of the car and gunned the accelerator. He tossed a laser cannon to Metroid. "Here! Blast anything that gets too close!"

AA ignored Ruto's shouting, concentrating instead on swerving the car to the right so as to not run her down. He wasn't actually concerned about any injuries to Ruto of course, just about the possible damage to the car.

Princess Ruto grabbed a flamethrower and torched AA's car, then squirted it to make the paint chip off. "Aha! You now have an UGLY car!!!"

AA shrugged and got out of the car, dragging the horse behind him. "C'mon Metroid, let's go steal another police car!" he said, while absent-mindedly tossing a grenade at Ruto.

((*looks at early pages* T'was quite wacky, eh? Morgan the adorable chao who wants to take down anime is now Princess Ruto, a zora who has to put up with AA and still wants to take down anime. :P))

Princess Ruto picked up the grenade and squealed. "Easter egg!" She ran around to spread the cheer, and dropped the grenade next to AA's car.

AA ignored the half-destroyed police car (which he had stolen earlier) and headed off with Metroid and the kidnapped horse to the police station to find another car.

Princess Ruto stepped out of the chaos-induced scene and went to the local 99 cents store. "Hello, I'd like to purchase your finest trap-related items."

AA suddenly had a terrific idea - he called in his Meepit squads and captured the police station, granting AA & Meepits Evil Incorporated access to all the police vehicles and weaponry.

Princess Ruto looked out the window. "Uh, also, can I get a few cans of Meepit-be-gone? It seems I'll be dealing with some more pests."

"Meepit squad 989, excellent job on substituting the Meepit-be-gone with my special mix. All standard squads! Attack Ruto! Special squads, come with me to rescue AA3!"