Day 7...

lazycrazykitten

Today is going to be a b*#%h for me. I have never gotten higher than 1200 before.

If anyone can help me with this...If you get as many coin bags as you can, which level aprox would you need to be in order to get 3000?

If I have a rough estimate, I'll know whether it's worth trying to get AAA.

Whew--I only had to beat Abigail to continue towards my desired trophy. But thanks to the last Games Master Challenge this one was a breeze for me!! (Not that the others have been tough with Abigail).

I have to keep practicing though to see if eventually I'll be able to best AAA!

It's also a lot tougher for me since I'm using laptop mouse instead of a regular one--I was really fumbling around for this one! Good luck everyone!

today was so rediculously easy! im really good at crisis courier because i play it every day and last night i was wondering if crisis courier was going to be for the next day and i thought no but, my wish was granted! HA! its so funny!

I'm going to have to work harder today to get this one. This game isn't always nice to me.

I just got good at it from the GMC. It did take me a few tries to get it today, though. The guide is pretty helpful, too, especially the kingaltador extra life. I wouldn't have gotten it today without that. :)

today was so rediculously easy! im really good at crisis courier because i play it every day and last night i was wondering if crisis courier was going to be for the next day and i thought no but, my wish was granted! HA! its so funny!

Me too! If you read Day 6 yesterday, I posted saying "Hopefully tomorrow they do Imperial Exam or Crisis Courier, something I'm good at. They are probably just bringing out some forgotten games though :(" But they listened! Yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I found it easy due to hundreds of tries during the last GMC..

XP

But I understand how other might find out this is awful..

Try use large screen I think

:P

Lol me too. I had never played that game before but I finally got it during GMC right on time.

TIP: Try just going through the level and seeing where to go. It helps to know when you are about to run into a wall before it happens. I've basically memorized the whole thing.

I also got it on my first try. :) It was very easy.

Also, you guys DO know that the order is already known? If you don't believe me, Top Chop will be tomorrow. ;)

Mmm. This was rather easy, but I'm so glad I've found my mouse otherwise it'd be a lot harder. :)

I'd recommend learning the levels, you can get to level 3/4 and be on 3k+ if you get the easy enough bags and kill the things on the right powerups etc. :) My advice was to go for the stuff you can and if you can't get it don't worry, just leave it rather than risking your lives. :)

Finally got it. 7/7 AAA (I'm soooo happy!).

Thank god you get 300 points for clearing the third level. I'dve never gotten it if it weren't for that...

Here's hoping it's an easier one tomorrow.

Knowing my luck it won't. And I hope if they do do Pterattack, they don't make it more than 1700, since I know I can get that, since I did it for the last Daily Dare and the GMC.