Day 7...

lazycrazykitten

Finally got it. 7/7 AAA (I'm soooo happy!).

Thank god you get 300 points for clearing the third level. I'dve never gotten it if it weren't for that...

Here's hoping it's an easier one tomorrow.

Knowing my luck it won't. And I hope if they do do Pterattack, they don't make it more than 1700, since I know I can get that, since I did it for the last Daily Dare and the GMC.

FYI, tomorrow will most likely be Top Chop. ;) Dunno whether or not you're good at that game.

I was gonna go for AAA today, couple of tries and I'd have had it, but looking at the prizes Abigal's is so much better! A book is gonna increase in price like mad - its already worth about 2k more than that hat of AAA's

how do you know that the order is already known????

The order of the items will be the order of the games. It's been like that for all the games, except Meerca Chase. However, someone speculated (probably correctly) that Nova Battle was originally going to be first, but since it was taken down, the put Meerca Chase first instead to replace it.

Top Chop is next, because the next prizes are a broken board and a Moffit Plushie.

I haven't played Crisis Courier since the GMC, but I managed to beat AAA.

I had to go to my in-laws' place to play my games today, since my DSL modem died today. :( I'll have to go to my mom's house after work tomorrow to play games. I'm on track with beating AAA on release day with all games so far.