Daily Dare trophies

Strawberri

So.. I've been wondering if you have to beat the challenger you select to get the Super Uberiffic trophy (the one that asks you to: "Beat or match all of Abigail's scores or a combination of AAA's and Abigail's scores (including at least one Double Dare) on the launch day of every game.").

If I select AAA, but only beat Abigail on that day, will i be unable to get the Super Uberiffic trophy?

Good question. Seems wonky with the new rule about how if you select AAA and only beat Abi, they'll award you with her prize at the end of 32 days.

May be a great Q to ask the editorial!

Wow they are doing that this year? That seems really weird. But now that that is said that is a good question. I wish i could help.

I have to admit that's exactly what I've been wondering as I'm aiming for the same trophy...you may well just end up with the having the trophy for beating Abigail/AAA on some day of the Daily Dare.

I'm really really really hoping to continue my AAA winning streak. I would be so proud of myself if I got the top AAA trophy. I've been making sure to complete every game on it's posted day. I plan to get every AAA score, as well as the Double Dares. I hope I can keep it up.

• 3 weeks later...

I accidentally chose a double dare before knowing what was what on Snowmuncher. I couldn't beat it for a few days (but i did beat the score abagail would have needed me to beat). Other than that I have beaten either her or him on the release day for each game.. I'm just wondering if that won't count as beating on the release day, making me ineligible for the higher trophy tiers.

The answer has been given in this weeks NT:

'Hail, Neopets site masters! *bows down on marble floor* I have a question for you that's been popping up on the boards for the past few days. A number of Daily Dare players have asked the following: if you challenged AAA on the launch day of a game, but only managed to beat Abigail when you played that day, would you be credited with beating Abigail on the launch day? Also, if that's the case, would you still be credited with an Abigail win on launch day if you beat AAA a few days later? Given that Uberiffic is a higher rank than Megasuperb, a lot of people have been wondering. Could you clear this up for us, please? ~ burning_shadows_79

If you challenged AAA but only beat Abigail on the launch day, you would be credited with an Abigail launch day win and eligible for Uberiffic status, so long as you continue to meet its requirements. If you beat AAA a few days later for that same game, you would then fall into the Megasuperb category.'

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=433

I don't think this counts for double dare though as I'm sure there is an explicit warning that if you pick Double Dare and can't beat AAA you get nothing...but if you did get the AAA win a few days later you would be eligible for beating either one of them at some point of the Daily Dare - not on the launch day.